News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

Just making sure, because I was interested in doing the same but didn't want to lose one of my protections. Just seems strange that he doesn't have to be protected, because I thought all unprotected free agents went into the expansion draft.

GM Franchise

At this point it's total chaos so I'm just rolling with it, lol.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

At this point I think I'm just going to wait and see what I can get from the draft before I go after any players at the end of their contracts.

GM Franchise

That could be a good move considering the position you are in. If you get rid of one or two big contracts then you could sign a big time player.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Two questions, how much is salary budget? How do I find the stars banner/logo?

Ty

If I remember right, it was 40 million. That gives me... 9 million to play with.

Dorling

Quote from: GM TyTy on July 30, 2012, 04:09:54 AM
If I remember right, it was 40 million. That gives me... 9 million to play with.

That's right mate. 40m for wages and 13m for PR plus coaches.

GM Franchise

Looks like there's another firesale going on in Seattle.

Justin

Ah hell, I'm screwed big time.  Something told me to lock in for this week and deal with the coaching situation next, but looks like I jumped the gun.

GM Franchise

Yeah you definitly jumped the gun.

GM Franchise

Justin, I hear Velez and son are available.  :)

Justin

I'd rather run in front of a car and kill myself before I bring back them two.

T-Bonizzle

lol Blade.

Arkia missed all the drama and bam two of her players get signed away.

GM Franchise

Free agent frenzy has been fun to watch.

FXBlade

Happened to me last night!

I only took one of Arkia's though, the other was at Roswell.

Tough Love!