News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

The upside is that it makes protections easier for people who have had players signed away.

FXBlade

Exactly.  And Dorling did me a favour anyway, I was going to leave McDoe unprotected and let his contract run out, so no complaints there

Dorling

I figured I wasn't majorly stepping on your toes in that regard Blade. McDoe could be a good fit for me though.

FXBlade

Just make sure you dont have any other Centres in your team, he is overly sensitive if anyone challengers that position.  Has cost me 2 centres the past two seasons

Dorling

I have Danberry! But I also have Coach Class and a possible plan.

T-Bonizzle

Jennifer

Urgh. Having an agent pissed off at me is making me unbelievably edgy, and it's not even draft time yet.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Chico has "familia" in Roswell?  8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 30, 2012, 09:17:53 AM
Danberry smash!

I don't think getting my Captain to destroy my new signing would be ideal... :)

I think, despite the initial reservations about having to lose two players, I'll be ok. Especially if I keep all of the agents onside, eh Jen?!

Jennifer

:P

I've been nothing but apologetic. He can't stay mad at me forever.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Hondo

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 30, 2012, 09:17:53 AM
Danberry smash!

Is that the new flavor at Ben & Jerry's?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Umjumbo's already been signed Ty.

GM Franchise

Yeah I couldn't keep him anyway due to the fact Ty left me with an expendable big man after his deal with Hollywood.  :sparta:

Cory

Nice looking list of prospects

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE