Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Quote from: Cory on July 30, 2012, 11:27:44 AM
Nice looking list of prospects

Absolutely. Lots of interesting players this year.

T-Bonizzle

Scouting is gonna be more important than ever, as we're getting zero information about them.

GM Franchise

I like what I see in the draft.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

That's a good pick up Dom.

Domingo

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 30, 2012, 11:52:04 AM
That's a good pick up Dom.

Thanks, Bone. I liked it. I have no money for scouting, as the money I have has to go to 3 scouting reports for Cory.

Cory

Thank fuck i got those scouting reports. Really interested in the second generation FBL talent there is this season.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Strike

The Brazilian in is totally enticed by Lee's brother. <_<

Seriously though, the prospects list is looking pretty gnarly.

T-Bonizzle

Unless the deal is secretive or something, I don't see why you can't look at the reports too (if not decide who to scout yourself)

I got a deal to show Hondo two of mine, but I can pick whoever I want to scout. He just gets to see a couple.

Domingo

Didn't think about that. It was an agreement for 3 scouting reports. I'm sure we can make it work out somehow.

Cory

Yeah, I always thought (to both you and Jenn) that I pick who to scout, but we both get the reports....

Jennifer

Not to get all nit-picky, but what I said was "I'm going to scout whoever, you can pick two out of those that you want". (paraphrasing but that's the gist of it) I remember because I was specifically hostile to the idea of someone else picking for me.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

Well If I can do that with Jen (pick 2 of her reports) and then with Dom (pick 3 of my own reports and share) that could work?

Domingo

I can work with that, Cory.

Cory

Jenn when do you plan on scouting?

Black Death

well right now got a good coaching staff...

mark that off the game plan ...

now time to team build
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"