News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

GM Franchise

He scores more than Skip Bayless did in high school.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Skip Bayless scored in high school?

Black Death

four touchdowns in one game for Polk high

the Mighty Al Bundy ... greatness player Polk  High ever had
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Quote from: jagilki on July 30, 2012, 03:39:01 PM
For Polk High?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. +1 that was great

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Actually now that I think about it I think he played with A.C. Slater at Bayside High.

Black Death

I think Fisk is in trouble ... spots is thinking , that not good
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

Poor Arkia ended up missing all the action this week.

GM Franchise

I think she's having family issues which is why there's a hold up.

Cory

Probably should just give her a pass and move on this week

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Yeah I think that would be a good idea considering she's probably tied up with real life stuff.

T-Bonizzle

Agreed. Just lock her in with the same line-ups and she can try again next week.

T-Bonizzle

QuoteQ1.  Coco Flames does she actually do anything?
Q2.  Are we building something special here?
Q3.  What is the missing piece to the puzzle?
Q4.  Chris Jones and Shack is a big combo inside. Do you relish seeing this?
Q5.  Talk us through next week...

"1. Yes she does. She assistant coaches.

2. Yes. Very proud of my team and their work so far.

3. Just more time. The longer the team plays together, the better they'll play together.

4. That combination is an exciting one. No one hits the boards as hard as Boise does.

5. We're at a make or break point in the middle of the season, and we're facing two top teams in the east. Hopefully we can show the World Champs and our expansion rivals just what we're made of." (Hint: Potatoes) - Bone

Spots: Good press conference. Team is happy.

"Great, let's lock in cause I'm on vacation this week."

GM Franchise

Maybe someone should be appointed to do the press conference and lock in just this week. Only thing I can think of.