News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Next year, I think we should have a deadline for this stuff. Like we can't start stealing players till Week 7. That way teams have time to resign the players they want before someone else can.

GM Franchise

I think that's a good idea. Or have set offseason time to sign free agents like they do in the NBA.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Could be worse, fisk, someone could be trying to sign your coach

Ty

I agree Bone w/ the deadline

Arkia Fisk

I thought that was happening too lol. I'm reading on everyone making sure. Coach Spots is saying hmmm so who's working him!?...anybody wanna take my kidney? bastards...j/k total joke! lol

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Arkia Fisk

Yeah +1 on deadline...although looking back I shoulda just told Ian to auto lock me the moment I got the news on my mom cause wasn't no telling what would of happened there. God that thought...shit! smh

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

GM Franchise

At least things are getting better for you. I think your team has a legit shot at making a run at Vegas out west.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Other than losing a mediocre bench player at best for next season, you're in a good position.

Black Death

glad your back

all and all  it might have work out for you ... hell I left right when it started to work got back the next day and miss almost everything  lol

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

J-Reb

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on August 01, 2012, 01:51:00 PM
Next year, I think we should have a deadline for this stuff. Like we can't start stealing players till Week 7. That way teams have time to resign the players they want before someone else can.

We should be given a chance to counter offer, as well. Ultimately, it's random whether or not they stay or go but the home team should at least be given the right to make an effort.

Ty

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on August 01, 2012, 04:08:40 PM
We should be given a chance to counter offer, as well. Ultimately, it's random whether or not they stay or go but the home team should at least be given the right to make an effort.

Again, agreed

GM Franchise

Starting next season it should be NBA free agency rules. Players can sign for another team but the player's home team has 3 days to match the offer.

Justin

Restricted free agents.

Black Death

i would like , least one trade during the regular season myself ... have toward like week 4  to do a trade  after that  your locked
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Strike

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 01, 2012, 04:28:04 PM
Starting next season it should be NBA free agency rules. Players can sign for another team but the player's home team has 3 days to match the offer.

Indeed. The NHL has this with Restricted Free Agents where they get 7 days to match the offer. But yeah, in this game's case, a 3 day period to match the offer/counter would be a good option to have.