News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Well I cant dick around with the formulas to trade during the season. Honestly, let's not get THAT serious. Also in regards to players contracts, everyone knows were they are at the beginning of the seasons in terms of who has one year to run on it. You got the preseason to negoiate, not really that hard folks.

Again, this game doesnt have to be too complex!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

Quote from: Trumpers on August 01, 2012, 07:33:17 PM
Well I cant dick around with the formulas to trade during the season. Honestly, let's not get THAT serious. Also in regards to players contracts, everyone knows were they are at the beginning of the seasons in terms of who has one year to run on it. You got the preseason to negoiate, not really that hard folks.

Again, this game doesnt have to be too complex!

This.

No need to overcomplicate something that's working out so well.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Yeah, that is true. I think some of us, myself included, are just overthinking things.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

$6.5 mil for Country Sampson?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Domingo

He was going to play for me for 6...

GM Franchise

It's either that or 6 million for Truck Lynch. I think this is by far the better option.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

GM Franchise

I'm not worried. I have a gameplan already in mind which is why I shelled out the cash. Paid a little more than I wanted to but have to get rid of Lynch. Country seems like Shack compared to Lynch, lol.

Jennifer

If that's what he was gonna ask for from me, then I'm glad it got taken out of my hands. O_o

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

J-Reb

The market drove up his price. He started somewhere around $4m, I believe. You were best served taking a big man in the draft, IMO, especially with the number of bigs available in the top-10 this year.

Domingo

Rebel, I was wondering how you figured you'd have a top 3 pick? 1st and 2nd are going to go to Mississippi and Anchorage. Your team is doing okay, compared to the way the 3 teams under auto-pilot are going to end up by the end of the season.

J-Reb

That was my thought before I started winning and teams started tanking. Before the GM swap, I was headed to a 1-2 win season. I'm probably going to end up falling to the middle of the first round.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on August 02, 2012, 11:14:47 AM
The market drove up his price. He started somewhere around $4m, I believe. You were best served taking a big man in the draft, IMO, especially with the number of bigs available in the top-10 this year.

Can't. Need to draft a SG. Plus Cage Daniels will only have one year left on his contract next season and I need the C position covered so I can get a back up SG/SF in next season's draft with my one pick. It was either him or Weed and he is the better option of the two in my opinion. Got a gameplan though, think I can turn him around.

T-Bonizzle

The agents know that the market for some positions is thin and will make you overpay.

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on August 02, 2012, 11:48:56 AM
The agents know that the market for some positions is thin and will make you overpay.

Yep, exactly. This is a prime example of it.