News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Scott blowing up would be the icing on the cake for today.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 02, 2012, 09:37:38 PM
The league has gone insane today.

Jesus, I go off to work and whatnot for a few hours and suddenly, it's insanity going on.

...I'm glad I signed up for this.

Domingo

Cory wants to talk with Cappy... Ruh roh!

GM Franchise

Is there any team without turmoil  right now? Lol
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

My team. I fired my turmoil. Maybe the rest of you should try similar strategies.

GM Franchise

That might be a good idea. I wonder how Cross will do with McLoo in Wyoming...

Dorling

GM Franchise

What about Street, yo? lol

Strike

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 03, 2012, 02:31:57 AM

Street just seems like a minor nuisance than anything waiting to explode - but I could be wrong.

GM Franchise

I am going to have his cousin Jimmy next season. Between him and Sampson I'm going to have my hands full.

Dorling

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 03, 2012, 02:31:57 AM

I'll tell you about Street - I gave him a record and he gave me his best numbers of the season!

That's smart basketball.

Cory

Gonna try and stay clam, lol. Any other time a players done something negative I blow up. Don't cross the boss.....but pissing Cappy off and being a player short this season is something that can't happen, so might need to swallow my pride and do what ever it takes to get him to play

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

jagilki

Every time Closeness opens his mouth I think he's a James Bond Villein.

jagilki

GOGO AND CLOSENESS ARE OUT TO GET THEIR HEAD COACHES!

Justin

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on August 02, 2012, 10:07:19 PM
Please, please Scott blow up at Justin.

I felt like he was going to.