News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Update...I'm expecting my wife to go into labor either Saturday or Sunday. I will try to get on to let you know if that's the case so my team can be simmed until I get back.

T-Bonizzle

Should I replace you in my mafia game while we're on the subject of you going into labor?

Black Death

Las Vegas vs. Virginia
Boise vs. Texas
Wyoming vs. Tampa Bay
Puerto Rico vs. Seattle
Roswell vs. Pittsburgh
Hollywood vs. Kentucky
Boston vs. Montana

Hollywood vs. Boston
Roswell vs. Kentucky
Pittsburgh vs. Las Vegas
Montana vs. Puerto Rico
Boise vs. Tampa Bay
Texas vs. Wyoming
Virginia vs. Seattle
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Dorling

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on August 03, 2012, 05:10:33 PM
Should I replace you in my mafia game while we're on the subject of you going into labor?

Bone are you suggesting that Justin is going to go into labour?

GM Franchise

Yeah is he the pregnant man?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

when your wife or girlfriend iks with child ... you are with child

yes ... he is pregnant 

J-Reb

Quote from: Black Death on August 03, 2012, 06:08:38 PM
when your wife or girlfriend iks with child ... you are with child

yes ... he is pregnant

I took pride in gaining every bit as much weight as she did when my first was born!

Ty

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on August 03, 2012, 06:14:08 PM
I took pride in gaining every bit as much weight as she did when my first was born!

Yeah, you know what, I did too except my wife was never my wife isnt pregnant...

Jennifer

If I released my assistant from his contract, would I pay the salary immediately or over the next couple of seasons?

That is, if I fired Farthering, he'd still be owed 2.4 million. Would that be immediately removed from my PR, or would two chunks of 1.2 be removed from my PR for seasons 10 and 11? I'm assuming the former.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Fan Mu does not approve.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jennifer on August 03, 2012, 07:50:43 PM
If I released my assistant from his contract, would I pay the salary immediately or over the next couple of seasons?

That is, if I fired Farthering, he'd still be owed 2.4 million. Would that be immediately removed from my PR, or would two chunks of 1.2 be removed from my PR for seasons 10 and 11? I'm assuming the former.

You would pay it per season.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

Yeah go ahead and replace me to be on the safe side

Cory

and another one bites the dust.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

oh cory... if you had only read the memo

GM Franchise

Texas is a diva team. I called it.