News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

lol the Dragons would be in 4th place in the West cause they have the tie breaker over Roswell.

GM Franchise

Lol that is true. And Roswell is still 4th out west? Lol dear lord.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Ballsy conference Cory - I like it though. Get all the cards out on the table now and figure out what to do with the future from there.

Cory

Can we get a standings check? No idea where everyone team
Is

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

GM Franchise

Cory's press conference reminds me of some of my old ones in Seattle, lol.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Alright haven't had a chance to
Listen yet

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Come on Shields, be bold. Your team might reward you with some more wins.

Then again though, do you really want to win? Making the playoffs means a high draft pick. So maybe you don't be bold and go on a losing streak.

GM Franchise

Dorling

Question for Ian really:

I assume that once a contract with a player/agent is agreed it's done? A few times people have tried to talk players out of leaving once they've agreed to leave - if we know that the contracts are watertight it might save a bit of time.

T-Bonizzle

Well, Dave Chart did leave his future contract with PR to go to Anchorage

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Dorling on August 05, 2012, 06:40:15 PM
Question for Ian really:

I assume that once a contract with a player/agent is agreed it's done? A few times people have tried to talk players out of leaving once they've agreed to leave - if we know that the contracts are watertight it might save a bit of time.

I'd have thought it was relatively obvious that anything future dealed couldnt be changed. The player has signed an agreement. The only person that can walk out on an agreement is a coach or assistant coach. I have mentioned this. Then again I also thought it was obvious that the new GMs couldnt sit there discussing the price of tea in China with their players for next season lol.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

So what if it's a player/coach?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dorling

Quote from: Trumpers on August 05, 2012, 06:42:28 PM
I'd have thought it was relatively obvious that anything future dealed couldnt be changed. The player has signed an agreement. The only person that can walk out on an agreement is a coach or assistant coach. I have mentioned this. Then again I also thought it was obvious that the new GMs couldnt sit there discussing the price of tea in China with their players for next season lol.

Thanks for clarifying mate, I thought that would be the case.