News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: Trumpers on August 05, 2012, 06:42:28 PM
I'd have thought it was relatively obvious that anything future dealed couldnt be changed. The player has signed an agreement. The only person that can walk out on an agreement is a coach or assistant coach. I have mentioned this. Then again I also thought it was obvious that the new GMs couldnt sit there discussing the price of tea in China with their players for next season lol.

>_>

oh boy...

GM Franchise

It is hitting the fan all over the place, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Moses Franks had 5 blocks against the Colonials?!  :o
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 05, 2012, 07:51:32 PM

Not much of anything else, however. <_<

GM Franchise

He had more blocks than Lazco in that game and Lazco had 4. He also had 5 points and 5 assists to go along with it. I'd say that's an accomplishment considering how poorly he is viewed to be, lol.  :P

T-Bonizzle

Well when a team takes 70 shots, sure you might get a couple of blocks.

GM Franchise

True but not from the "thing at the end of the bench."  :P

Hondo

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 05, 2012, 07:51:32 PM

So his signing wasn't a failure after all then...

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

GM Franchise

Quote from: JackHondo on August 05, 2012, 08:29:10 PM
So his signing wasn't a failure after all then...

For all you know he could be an A level coach.  :P

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on August 05, 2012, 09:03:22 PM
Oh you pussied out...

NOOOOOOOO!!! C'mon, man. I want to see more Les Grossman GM type stuff.

Cory

Need to make sure Kamill is happy, I can rebuild but if he goes I quit lol

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

"Moses Franks went crazy with the blocked shots. I don't know if he was on acid or something."

LMFAO I love Inside the FBL.

T-Bonizzle

GM Franchise

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE