Wyoming vs. Roswell
Virginia vs. Tampa Bay
Las Vegas vs. Seattle
Boston vs. Texas
Montana vs. Hollywood
Kentucky vs. Puerto Rico
Pittsburgh vs. Boise

T-Bonizzle

This is a good draft to have to rebuild on. It's a very deep one.

Cory you build around what's left and you got 3 or 4 players who'll respect you tremendously, especially if you don't black ball your assistant coach like Justin did.

Chris just lost the respect of his coach, and probably any chance he had of sneaking into the playoffs.

Sometimes for the good of the team you gotta play hardball with the trouble makers. I think had I not fired Cross, it would have caused more problems in the long run.

T-Bonizzle

Boston vs. Puerto Rico
Montana vs. Boise
Pittsburgh vs. Virgina
Roswell vs. Seattle
Texas vs. Tampa Bay
Hollywood vs. Las Vegas
Wyoming vs. Kentucky

Wyoming vs. Roswell
Virginia vs. Tampa Bay
Las Vegas vs. Seattle
Boston vs. Texas
Montana vs. Hollywood
Kentucky vs. Puerto Rico
Pittsburgh vs. Boise

GM Franchise

Boston vs. Puerto Rico
Montana vs. Boise
Pittsburgh vs. Virgina
Roswell vs. Seattle
Texas vs. Tampa Bay
Hollywood vs. Las Vegas
Wyoming vs. Kentucky

Wyoming vs. Roswell
Virginia vs. Tampa Bay
Las Vegas vs. Seattle
Boston vs. Texas
Montana vs. Hollywood
Kentucky vs. Puerto Rico
Pittsburgh vs. Boise
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

FXBlade

Boston vs. Puerto Rico
Montana vs. Boise
Pittsburgh vs. Virgina
Roswell vs. Seattle
Texas vs. Tampa Bay
Hollywood vs. Las Vegas
Wyoming vs. Kentucky

Wyoming vs. Roswell
Virginia vs. Tampa Bay
Las Vegas vs. Seattle
Boston vs. Texas
Montana vs. Hollywood
Kentucky vs. Puerto Rico
Pittsburgh vs. Boise

Chris Shields

There are times where I really like my coach, and other times where I freaking hate him. It's like if you don't listen to exactly what he says, he gets pissy and leaves.

Boston vs. Puerto Rico
Montana vs. Boise
Pittsburgh vs. Virgina
Roswell vs. Seattle
Texas vs. Tampa Bay
Hollywood vs. Las Vegas
Wyoming vs. Kentucky

Wyoming vs. Roswell
Virginia vs. Tampa Bay
Las Vegas vs. Seattle
Boston vs. Texas
Montana vs. Hollywood
Kentucky vs. Puerto Rico
Pittsburgh vs. Boise

T-Bonizzle

Some coaches are divas and it's their way or the highway.

GM Franchise

That is true. There are a few notable diva coaches out there.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

I don't know how talking to Vraba's agent will help when he signed a new contract. You guys gotta talk to Dorling.

Jennifer

Quote from: Dorling on August 06, 2012, 10:04:18 AM
Vraba scores a lot of points but I have 3 shooting guards in my team, not to mention a small forward that has been getting 15 points from the bench the last few weeks, so if he wants to play from the bench he can. Brandon adds a lot more to my team in terms of steals, rebounds and assists. In Vraba’s 50 point game he had 0 in every other stat line. It might shore up my defence a bit and mean less for both myself and my opponents in my matches but I won’t be playing him if he acts like that!

I've been biting my tongue on saying it for a while now because y'know, there's that history between me and Vraba and I didn't want to seem bitter, but I have been looking at his numbers and observing, well... what has been there other than scoring? He's had MONSTER games, it's true, but who have those been against? For the majority of the time, weak sides. Don't get me wrong he's good, but he gets pure points and that's it.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

I just want to see if he'd play for the Aliens. That's it. Still doing some evaluating for the offseason so it'd be good information to have.

Chris Shields

I have a good reason for not wanting to just send DaKool home right away. Mutu is at his best when he can get a few minutes rest in the game, and if I send Fox home then he doesn't get that. It forces him to play the entire game, and that could end up hurting his play or worse get him injured. No one else can play the SG position. So while DaKool may be a head case and an asshole, I have to have him on the bench.

T-Bonizzle

The sim rests players. It means that sometimes during the game you'll have two PGs instead of an SG on the court. I don't have a back-up PG right now, so sometime the players on the court make it weird. But it works out.

Chris Shields

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on August 06, 2012, 02:05:21 PM
The sim rests players. It means that sometimes during the game you'll have two PGs instead of an SG on the court. I don't have a back-up PG right now, so sometime the players on the court make it weird. But it works out.
Okay. My biggest issue was really "what if he gets injured?"

T-Bonizzle

Chris, keep in mind your strategy is team ball and rotational minutes. The advantage to that is that players are rotated in and out constantly.

As you may have noticed, the Aces are having fatigue problems, but that's because they focus on mostly starters. So in team ball your starters are probably playing 40 minutes a game, but the Aces are probably playing 55 minutes a game.

For that, you just gotta ask the doctor. He'll keep you up to date on everyone's fitness.