News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: GM TyTy on August 07, 2012, 01:31:00 PM
All I can say is boo on bd for leaving me draftless

That's karma for ditching Roswell for Hollywood.   :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

draft order should be up week 8
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Yeah thats what I was thinking remembering back to previous seasons. I guess another weeks wait wont be too bad.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Yeah it should be up week 8.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Anyways, once I get kinda an idea from  my coach where to go with this offseason, I'll lock in ASAP to keep the game moving. Hopefully Arkia will be around tonight too to do the same.

Ty

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 07, 2012, 02:48:29 PM
That's karma for ditching Roswell for Hollywood.   :P

lol, lets look at it this way.

Blair, Smith, Reeps, Bell, and Apollo... only two have reached their 23rd birthday. As long as I get a solid, young PF, ill be happy. If I keep this team together, Im looking at a future dynasty team.

GM Franchise

You do realize at some point Reeps, Rivers, and Bell are going to get into it over the starting job, right?

Justin

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 07, 2012, 03:47:06 PM
You do realize at some point Reeps, Rivers, and Bell are going to get into it over the starting job, right?

What he said.

GM Franchise

Out of that whole group Rivers is the one I wish was still in Roswell. He was one of the few non-problem players I had in Seattle.

Ty

yes, I also know that I can get a good price for one of them at some point, im thinking maybe Bell for a solid young PF

GM Franchise

Speaking of that I'm overloaded with bigs thanks to that Roswell/Hollywood deal. However I don't think the guys I have will get me any trades for a decent SG. Maybe a second round pick at best, lol.

Ty

You let Umjumbo go lol, he was gonna be good if you couldve worked with him

Strike

To those who did offer me trades (that'd be Jen and Cory), discussions will occur once this week is past us. Gotta look at scouting reports and the like along with talking with coach and etc. But yeah, not ignoring it by any means, just need some time. XD

GM Franchise

True about Umjumbo but you left me with no SF and no SG going into next season. He would've had to go regardless just so I could fill those open positions.

Cory

Quote from: Chris Strike on August 07, 2012, 03:54:22 PM
To those who did offer me trades (that'd be Jen and Cory), discussions will occur once this week is past us. Gotta look at scouting reports and the like along with talking with coach and etc. But yeah, not ignoring it by any means, just need some time. XD

Alright man cool....I too need to wait and my offer wasn't an official....just trying to see if you'd be open to it.