News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

I'm going to try to do my pitches tomorrow, I'm still trying to shake a bit of a bug.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: JackHondo on August 07, 2012, 06:52:03 PM
I'm going to try to do my pitches tomorrow, I'm still trying to shake a bit of a bug.

Me and you both. Funny I always get sick more in the summer.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Cory

**crosses fingers for draft order to be revealed next week**

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Just remember that it will be revised when the playoffs start going by the teams that don't make it.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

I just need it so Jenn can get what she needs done to make her scouting reports and so I can start working with my trade bait and 6 draft picks lol.

GM Franchise

I have no trade bait right now since my best player next season is a coke addict, lol.  :P
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Draft order is released once the standings are final...

Strike

So, continuing the trend...I present you to my take on the possible Mississippi Steamers jerseys for next season:

Home:

Away:

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on August 08, 2012, 04:37:03 AM
“He has always been incredibly professional to me personally...not even a hint of rape about him.”

LOL this is hilarious. The DaKool Fox one is amusing as hell too.

Hondo

Fletcher for Vraba... ooooooooh, interesting...

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

J-Reb

Quote from: JackHondo on August 08, 2012, 04:56:15 PM
Fletcher for Vraba... ooooooooh, interesting...

Really good deal for both of you.

Cory

Thats a nice contract for Fletcher.

Dorling

Quote from: Cory on August 08, 2012, 05:08:18 PM
Thats a nice contract for Fletcher.

It's because Nigel Falls is my friend!

GM Franchise

Strike

Quote from: Dorling on August 08, 2012, 05:13:42 PM
It's because Nigel Falls is my friend!

You've mastered the art of dealing with Nigel, no doubt.

And yes, good trade on both ends.