News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

I had a little go at the jerseys too.

Colonials Home:

Colonials Away:

Jennifer

I will be interested in seeing how the Colonials handle a genuine ego.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Dorling

Quote from: Jennifer on August 08, 2012, 05:57:28 PM
I will be interested in seeing how the Colonials handle a genuine ego.

The General News stuff and the relative ease with which I convinced Nigel to trim Fletcher's contract by over 4m suggests to me that he's finally ready to work towards being a champion and not just the captain of a team. I think he'll be great.

Black Death

yeah... you would believe that...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

who going to be your team captain next year ?

Dorling

Black Death

scotty always been team captain ... he not going to like that ...

Black Death

since he been in the league every team has been his team ... I don't see him taking a back seat to anyone .

Strike

Dorling, excellent job on those jerseys man - fan of the light blue, as it does help the logo stick out a little more for sure. =)

Strike

Thing with Scotty though is that he looks desperate for a ring - I think he's at the point he might be willing to take a backseat to an extent on captaincy and all else to help do things. If he doesn't...he's not going to have a great time in Virginia. Dorling don't take no shit, yo. >_>

GM Franchise

The uniforms are amazing. Can't wait to see the ones for Roswell.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Been going at these sporadically myself and seeing as I got the two new teams out of the way, I figure I'd honor the team who's won the Western Conference title over the past two seasons - The Las Vegas Aces:

Home:

Away:

Dorling

Nice, I like those. I had a bash at Roswell and Wyoming.

Roswell Home:

Roswell Away:

Wyoming Home:

Wyoming Away:

jagilki

Dorling

Just google 'Owayo.' That's what I did, it says it on the corner of the images.