News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Quote from: Black Death on August 08, 2012, 06:18:11 PM
since he been in the league every team has been his team ... I don't see him taking a back seat to anyone .

He hasn't been my captain.

Black Death

might be reason he wanted to jump ship so fast
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on August 08, 2012, 07:34:31 PM
He hasn't been my captain.
Quote from: Black Death on August 08, 2012, 07:37:54 PM
might be reason he wanted to jump ship so fast

This. Probably why he wanted out, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

I'm giving myself headaches with trading considerations again, lol.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Dorling

Quote from: Chris Strike on August 08, 2012, 07:28:00 PM
Dorling, what I've been doing to help correct that is use the print screen button, copy/paste it on Paint and then just use the color picker to get the right colors from the logos and put those into the jerseys. =)

Ah, very clever. I don't play with pictures very often. Anyhow, here's my last two.

Justin

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 08, 2012, 07:38:22 PM
This. Probably why he wanted out, lol.

Could be, but he never once expressed concern over that.

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: JustinP on August 08, 2012, 07:32:36 PM
Después de esta temporada habrá un año dejaste en su contrato. Me encantaría iniciar sesión a largo plazo. Estoy pensando en 3 años por valor de $2 millones al año. ¿Cómo es que el sonido?

NO! BAD JUSTIN! VERY BAD!

Justin

Quote from: Dorling on August 08, 2012, 07:43:18 PM
Ah, very clever. I don't play with pictures very often. Anyhow, here's my last two.

Love that Stallions jersey.

Strike

The Stallions jersey is so much win...

I'm also so tempted to do the Toppers' "Bad Boy Era" jerseys too, you have no idea. XD

Justin

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on August 08, 2012, 07:45:09 PM
The Stallions jersey is so much win...

I'm also so tempted to do the Toppers' "Bad Boy Era" jerseys too, you have no idea. XD

Hell yeah! Bad Boys Era was insane.  8)

Les Grossman just doin his thing
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Annnnnd, the Blades. I really am going to bed this time.

T-Bonizzle

I was working on a uniform, but then it froze, so fuck it.

GM Franchise

I might try and make an Aliens one later after I go see Total Recall.

Justin

I went to start, then it said something about needing to sign up for an account.  So like Bone, I said fuck it.