News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Like the Stallions jersey ecxept no more Kamil :( lol.

But yay, 1st overall pick, added to my others.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Chris Shields

The Blades ones are good, but doesn't really fit the team. I'm working on my own right now.

Chris Shields

This is what I came up with for the Blades.

GM Franchise

I like those ones. Just realized that the Aliens ones look like they got slimed by Slimer from the Ghostbusters, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Chris Shields

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 08, 2012, 08:46:38 PM
I like those ones. Just realized that the Aliens ones look like they got slimed by Slimer from the Ghostbusters, lol.
It fits for the Aliens though. I really liked the ones that Dorling did, but they just didn't fit for the team. Too much going on with them. These are nothing fancy or crazy, just basic jerseys.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Shields on August 08, 2012, 08:51:13 PM
It fits for the Aliens though. I really liked the ones that Dorling did, but they just didn't fit for the team. Too much going on with them. These are nothing fancy or crazy, just basic jerseys.

Yeah it does considering Ghostbusters is one of my favorite movies and I will be making regular Peter Venkman references in my press conferences next season.  :P
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Took me awhile, but just as I was about to show my original design, I got inspired. It's pretty cool now.

Here are the originals too...

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m198/DodgeViperGT5/Bellsaway.png and http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m198/DodgeViperGT5/Bellshome.png

GM Franchise

Strike

T-Bone, love the colors on those - nicely done.

Anyways, got another one for the boys that have brought the noise to the Western Conference - the Boise Spuds! And along with those, we also got the Puerto Rico Waves!

Boise Home:

Boise Away:

Puerto Rico Home:

Puerto Rico Away:

Strike

Oh and since I kinda hinted at it and James seemed enthused about the idea...here's my take on the Seattle Toppers' "Bad Boy Era" jerseys:

GM Franchise

Arkia Fisk

Question.

Sonny only had a one year contract. I can simply just let him go on his own with Spain right?

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Justin

Arkia Fisk

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

TBH its an either way scenario. The Spanish team are after him so you could either allow him to go with a chat with an agent or you could just release him from the deal.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'