News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkia Fisk

Well the reason I'm asking is to make sure I don't have to protect him under any weird circumstance if he were to be 'traded' there or something. The expansion concept scares me now since last season lol

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Ah sorry, I missed your point there Arkia.

If you make a deal with a Spanish club it acts in the same way as a trade so yes he would be required to be protected in terms of a trade.

Positives in making the trade:

+ Gives players what they want
+ Allows means of communication between Spanish clubs

Negatives:

- Requires player to be protected

In the case of Sonny remember he is keen to join the team, his case is slightly different from others because his contract is due to expire so he would become a free agent and not enter the expansion draft.

Expansion draft basically is a chance for established teams with players over X amount of years of their contract they dont want to off load. Anyone with an expiring contract goes to the free agent pool and not the draft.

If this helps people get this better after the season ends:

- Any free agents will enter the free agent pool if a contract isnt agreed
- You will then submit up to 6 protects for exsisting teams
- Those not protected will enter the expansion draft
- BD and Chris will then draft these players and look to agree contracts with the option of passing any time
- Anyone not drafted in the expansion draft will then become a free agent
- Normal draft will then commence
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

"Wah wah look at the numbers!"

I did look at the numbers you fucktard, they're worse than Abrax's. (AND a lot worse than last season) Use actual logic instead of whining like a bitch. Nothing I hate more than being treated like I'm an idiot.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

J-Reb

Quote from: Jennifer on August 09, 2012, 10:39:20 AM
"Wah wah look at the numbers!"

I did look at the numbers you fucktard, they're worse than Abrax's. (AND a lot worse than last season) Use actual logic instead of whining like a bitch. Nothing I hate more than being treated like I'm an idiot.

Say it to his face! You won't do it...cue hysterical laughter.

Black Death

jen honest ... I bet he was looking for excuse to blow up at you . Chico was not happy with you at the moment and  choose something small to blow out of proportions.  logically your right , but anger clouds logic   
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I have asked Chris and Dorling to finalize some jerseys for us. Also a few teams will also be getting retired jerseys. Next season you will have the option for a fee to retire a players number.

Jennifer

Expressing my irritation in the topic has historically not gone down very well.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

J-Reb

Quote from: Trumpers on August 09, 2012, 10:56:35 AM
I have asked Chris and Dorling to finalize some jerseys for us. Also a few teams will also be getting retired jerseys. Next season you will have the option for a fee to retire a players number.

Really like this. Great addition!

Jennifer

“Chui Mai, Mo Daniels, Zizac Rekov, Peaches Lang, Aaron Paige and Nick Gravin are top of our list of the 6 players we want.”

Shooting for the stars!

Strike

Do you want them to continue to be posted here on this topic or sent over PM, Ian?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Chris Strike on August 09, 2012, 11:15:41 AM
Do you want them to continue to be posted here on this topic or sent over PM, Ian?

If you can send them to my TFWF email or PM that would be fine, just make sure not to conflict with what each other is doing mate.

GM Franchise

I really like this. Great addition to the game. Also like the owners giving the GMs a heads up about what they want to see next season.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

I think the Stars owner is a member of the Gambino crime family, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

so I escape in time

lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

I'm happy with the jersey I posted. Consider it finalized.