News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on August 09, 2012, 11:39:58 AM
I'm happy with the jersey I posted. Consider it finalized.

Consider it them doing it because I have asked for something else tweaking lol.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dorling

Quote from: Trumpers on August 09, 2012, 10:56:35 AM
I have asked Chris and Dorling to finalize some jerseys for us. Also a few teams will also be getting retired jerseys. Next season you will have the option for a fee to retire a players number.

This made me smile since Chris Dorling is my full name.

Dorling

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on August 09, 2012, 11:39:58 AM
I'm happy with the jersey I posted. Consider it finalized.

I'm just going to copy yours dude.

Strike

Quote from: Trumpers on August 09, 2012, 11:16:57 AM
If you can send them to my TFWF email or PM that would be fine, just make sure not to conflict with what each other is doing mate.

Got it, I think between Dorling and I, we covered most of them as it was.

That and I liked what T-Bone, jag and Shields did for their respective teams as well, so we can use those as well.

Strike

And sent to Ian's e-mail are the following teams:

- Aces
- Glaciers
- Stars
- Spuds
- Steamers
- Waves

I think I'll try my hand at Hondo's Hayseeds in a similar format to the one home jersey he made for them a few pages back and I think, besides that, Dorling has got the remainder covered. =)

Dorling

I certainly have.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Strike

And the Hayseeds one has been sent to Ian's e-mail. For Hondo and everyone else's viewing pleasure...

Home:

Away:

Dorling

The Hayseeds one has a cool retro feel to it.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: Trumpers on August 09, 2012, 10:22:15 AM
Ah sorry, I missed your point there Arkia.

If you make a deal with a Spanish club it acts in the same way as a trade so yes he would be required to be protected in terms of a trade.

Positives in making the trade:

+ Gives players what they want
+ Allows means of communication between Spanish clubs

Negatives:

- Requires player to be protected

In the case of Sonny remember he is keen to join the team, his case is slightly different from others because his contract is due to expire so he would become a free agent and not enter the expansion draft.

Expansion draft basically is a chance for established teams with players over X amount of years of their contract they dont want to off load. Anyone with an expiring contract goes to the free agent pool and not the draft.

If this helps people get this better after the season ends:

- Any free agents will enter the free agent pool if a contract isnt agreed
- You will then submit up to 6 protects for exsisting teams
- Those not protected will enter the expansion draft
- BD and Chris will then draft these players and look to agree contracts with the option of passing any time
- Anyone not drafted in the expansion draft will then become a free agent
- Normal draft will then commence

Question...again.

In the case of trade with Spain team if I do trade with Sonny that does mean I'm getting someone back right? Do I get to choose from a roster right then and there? I understand the positives and negatives as you posted earlier, I just want to know in Sonny's case do I get someone back this first time around?

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Arkia Fisk

And the jersey's are absolutely BOSS btw!! ;)

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Strike

Quote from: Dorling on August 09, 2012, 01:15:41 PM
The Hayseeds one has a cool retro feel to it.

It's what I went for with it along with keeping it simple. Due to the jersey design on owayo saying it was "Boston," I was thinking of using it for the Bells instead but T-Bone's jersey basically was much better than my idea for it. But I still want to use the design, so that was a way of doing that. XD

T-Bonizzle

It's because Gary made a boss logo for my team that I was able to do that.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on August 09, 2012, 01:19:57 PM
Question...again.

In the case of trade with Spain team if I do trade with Sonny that does mean I'm getting someone back right? Do I get to choose from a roster right then and there? I understand the positives and negatives as you posted earlier, I just want to know in Sonny's case do I get someone back this first time around?

No its a cap relief system...something I have employed as we wont be expanding the teams next season in FBL.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'