Previous topic - Next topic

Arkia Fisk

Damn...Majorca is only 500k.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Cory

Better not fire me, 2 years 2 playoff appearances lol

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

I think Strike was watching Unbreakable and mixed up the name of his owner with the character from the movie.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Chris Shields

1 more win, and I'm in the freaking playoffs. Long way from everyone thinking it was stupid to trade out of the draft for established players. You people best be giving Bernie Class your 6th man of the year vote.

GM Franchise

Gotta agree with that. That was a balls move and it's paying off for you. Hoping the Blades make a run out east during the playoffs. That would be quite the story to unfold if it happens.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Chris Shields

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 09, 2012, 05:24:11 PM
Gotta agree with that. That was a balls move and it's paying off for you. Hoping the Blades make a run out east during the playoffs. That would be quite the story to unfold if it happens.
If we can both games this week, we'll go in with a 6 game winning streak. The team has gotten hot at the right point in the season.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Shields on August 09, 2012, 05:27:30 PM
If we can both games this week, we'll go in with a 6 game winning streak. The team has gotten hot at the right point in the season.

Your team is getting hot at the right time and if the momentum keeps up these other teams had better watch out.

Chris Shields

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 09, 2012, 05:30:10 PM
Your team is getting hot at the right time and if the momentum keeps up these other teams had better watch out.
Damn skippy. One thing is for sure, the Blades were the absolute best of the expansion teams. Looking at either 12 and 6, 11 and 5 or 10 and 8. No matter what, I think that's more wins than Tampa Bay and Roswell combined.

GM Franchise

Have to agree with that although Roswell is more like half an expansion team considering the GM left halfway through the season. They were playoff contenders before Ty jumped ship.

Chris Shields

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 09, 2012, 05:44:21 PM
Have to agree with that although Roswell is more like half an expansion team considering the GM left halfway through the season. They were playoff contenders before Ty jumped ship.
True, and I in now way was trying to say anything negative about the other GM's. It's just the way the game shook out. I could have easily ended up with a 2 and 16 team, and Rebel or TY could have had their team go 14 and 4. Hell, my team could fall flat on their face next season. That's part of what makes this fun.

GM Franchise

Yeah the season turned out totally different than I thought it would. Texas, Wyoming, and Puerto Rico imploding like they have really shook the game up to go along with all the GM switches and simmed teams.

Dorling

I think a few teams that are scraping playoffs now will be in for a rude awakening when GMs take over the other teams. Soooo many easy games right now.

GM Franchise

Next season is going to be wild.

FXBlade

All the GM changes in the West helped kill the division this year.  Roswell, Hollywood and Seattle all becoming GMless kind of sealed the fate for the four play off teams.

Next season should be different though.

The Aces with a 50% new team.  The Glaciers looking to make a mark.  Roswell could potentially make a massive jump.  Boise will be stronger.  Montana can make a mark in the draft if they draft big.  Wyoming may struggle if Jen keeps upsetting the balance (lol) and Hollywood and Seattle under new management.

its going to be much closer next year i predict.

GM Franchise

The West is going to be much improved next season. East will still be a monster conference. Lots of player movement too with a lot of top level players involved. Should be fun to watch.