News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Did my voting this morning.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Is it bad that I really didn't want to win a game?

Cory

Just going to say that I'm going away from Friday till Sunday to my buddies cottage to get shit faced so just an FYi if anyone pms me for a trade r something like that

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Why didnt you want to win a game, Domingo?
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Didn't want seattle to win, that way any win next season woulda be an improvement. :p

Domingo

Black Death

Well ...least I can say the two full seasons at holly wood I never finish in last place
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Unless Seattle beats Hollywood this week... :P

Black Death

it not my team anymore ... so I does not count

Strike

Crazy ending to the season incoming - Pittsburgh's hot streak has been insane. Definitely has a few shades of the Colonials' playoff run last season.

Black Death

season is skewed a little because half the west teams GM jump ship  ... It throw a lot off balance

GM Franchise

Next season will be a lot more evened out than this season.

Domingo

I wish I would have seen the toppers page before I left work. On my phone now, and no pdf's. :(

Strike

Quote from: domingo on August 09, 2012, 09:18:32 PM
I wish I would have seen the toppers page before I left work. On my phone now, and no pdf's. :(

Got you covered, domingo: