Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Isnt the PR budget only 13mil? lol
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Domingo

GM Franchise

Uh oh. This is interesting.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Looks like the Blades just lost Barnie Class.

GM Franchise

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

As far as the Class thing paralleling with Ronko, I don't know that we'd see the same situation. I think a lot of that stuff has to do with player attitudes. Ronko's kind of a douche, and Class is more of a character guy. I'd be surprised  if Bernie gets mad.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Yeah. Biggest mistake I made was firing him.

Chris Shields

Quote from: domingo on August 11, 2012, 10:44:59 PM
Looks like the Blades just lost Barnie Class.
WHAT???!!! Where the hell are you getting that from?

Black Death

I don't see class getting mad ... but than again , if they lose it a possibly ...Class his been (pardon the pun)  all class

yes james  told you that before

GM Franchise

At least now I can make up for that mistake.

Domingo

Was messing around because you called bernie, barnie.

Black Death

yep... you lose him

lol