News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

I figured thats how much I payed him as a player.

That and I havent slept in a good two days and my mind is really screwy right now (and last night/this morning)

T-Bonizzle

I don't know about the rest of the playoff teams, but my line-ups won't change. Ian could do the playoffs in one go if he wanted and no one had plans to change their line-ups.

Nevermind

Black Death

ty it off you pr budget ...

1 million is min for asst. coach

work up for that ... ask him what he wants
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

Cory you can only deal one or the other of Hans and Kris if you want to keep all of Malik, Sunshine, Maverick and Sparky. You've already traded Bennett which means you have to protect him, so that's only one protection left over.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Sheik Faarooq looks like Sabu.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Quote from: Jennifer on August 12, 2012, 01:44:59 PM
Cory you can only deal one or the other of Hans and Kris if you want to keep all of Malik, Sunshine, Maverick and Sparky. You've already traded Bennett which means you have to protect him, so that's only one protection left over.

Ooh thats is correct. Luckily the deal feel through, Keys and Cappy are gone....trying to use Hans in trade bait...I mean he IS a B- rated player,. Someone MUST want him.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Chris Shields

I'm freaking out now. Ian, you're not gonna have Bernie get pissed off because I made a simple typo are you? I type quickly, have a weird typing style, and don't always look at the keyboard. If there's a chance of losing a player over a typo, that freaking sucks.

Justin

Quote from: Chris Shields on August 12, 2012, 02:37:17 PM
I'm freaking out now. Ian, you're not gonna have Bernie get pissed off because I made a simple typo are you? I type quickly, have a weird typing style, and don't always look at the keyboard. If there's a chance of losing a player over a typo, that freaking sucks.

I'm going to lose Ronko because I typed on my phone.  Shit happens.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Hondo pissed off GoGo because of a typo. It happens, and you deal with it.

Jennifer

I think they're teasing...

Besides you were speaking to Ollie, not the media, weren't you?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Chris Shields

Quote from: Jennifer on August 12, 2012, 02:40:35 PM
I think they're teasing...

Besides you were speaking to Ollie, not the media, weren't you?
Pretty sure. I just think it's messed up to penalize people for a simple mistake. If I would have called him by a name that wasn't even close, sure that's fine. But accidently hitting a instead of e, that's a very simple mistake.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

J-Reb

Quote from: Chris Shields on August 12, 2012, 02:47:21 PM
Pretty sure. I just think it's messed up to penalize people for a simple mistake. If I would have called him by a name that wasn't even close, sure that's fine. But accidently hitting a instead of e, that's a very simple mistake.

You ought to know by now some of these characters have very finicky personalities. You say red and they'd rather have blue and you might as well phone it in.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE