News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Chris Shields

GM Franchise

The last time I made a typo Coach Velez joined a cartel and got me fired. Just saying.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

honest you have to be careful that a given ... this right here ... I think you will be fine

Ty

If typos mess people over... how has BD not like been assisinated by his team by now?

Black Death

because I don't do typos  on press questions ... just talk to damn much

J-Reb

Quote from: Black Death on August 12, 2012, 03:03:39 PM
because I don't do typos  on press questions ... just talk to damn much

He turns on the charm when it's necessary...but us common folk ain't worth the effort. :)

Black Death

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on August 12, 2012, 03:04:52 PM
He turns on the charm when it's necessary...but us common folk ain't worth the effort. :)

;D

Strike

...you're talking to the guy who messed up his owner's last name entirely and is somehow still alive. >____________>

Don't jinx it for me, dammit.

GM Franchise

Mr. Glass does not approve.

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

I think Carty left the room, Ty.

Ty

Yeah, its worth a try. I dont really feel like over-paying an inexperienced ass. coach

GM Franchise

He already bailed. Shouldn't have been cheap with Carty the first time around.

Ty

Yeah, I screwed up the Farooq one lol

Damn, this last 24 has been terrible for me

GM Franchise

And Flips likes ALL the deals. Great. lol  :P