Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Punder...PUNDER?! His stats are worse than Moses Franks' are! lol  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Just when we thought the comedy of errors in Hollywood was over...

Ty

I dont know what to do for Assistant Coaches at all, last year Mckay pretty much brought Flips to me

GM Franchise

And then Flips bailed and went back to me which is bad considering my history with him, lol.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Bad player does not mean bad coach, just throwing that out there. Flips was an amazing player but is a terrible coach.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I'll pick up Inside The FBL after the conference finals. Little point doing them till then.

Results for 1st round imminent.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

Chris Shields

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 12, 2012, 07:14:38 PM
And Flips likes ALL the deals. Great. lol  :P
Just take my deal. It's the best deal for both of us, and as I said earlier, do you really want someone in your conference getting the #3 pick in the draft. Cooper is your type of player, he put up great numbers for me this season, and he'd be a good team captain as well. He may be controversial, but he's not a bad player or leader.

GM Franchise

That is true. Ugh...and I like both the deals too! I'm turning into Flips!  :P

Jennifer

I will just point to the grades in play here. One of them is the first letter of the alphabet. ;)

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Congrats to the playoff game winners.  :)

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on August 12, 2012, 07:46:48 PM
Q1.  Pu Ta To the owner has claimed this to be a tremendous season for the Spuds do you agree?

Pu Ta To? Lol great name for the owner.

Chris Shields

Quote from: Jennifer on August 12, 2012, 07:43:26 PM
I will just point to the grades in play here. One of them is the first letter of the alphabet. ;)
Class is bound to improve after this season, and while one of them is an A player, what's the other one. Taking a great player and a bad player isn't really better than taking a good player. One deal, yes you've got a great player, but you're also stuck with a bad player. The other deal, you just get a good player.

GM Franchise

Ty, Flips already ditched you and did it for a reason. Just saying.  :)

Ty

I speaken first to team gathered here...then you speaken...then we lock in. Team...many of you are like a distant cousin to Vlad...a cousin Vlad is not concerned of personal problem nor marriage guidance. But family all same. Family who was given plot of land on which to grow farm, but soon realize that selling female cousin to slave sex trade much more profitable. Through the want of money...and fame...and power...it bring bond of distant cousin together so they laugh and drink vodkas together...and plot one another death secretly. Before we plot death...let us win Championship and continue to sell attractive cousin into sex trade. I hand microphone to GM Blade...head of our family.

lol too funny

Why do you think he ditched me?