News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

LMFAO at Bogolov's speech.

Quote from: Chris Shields on August 12, 2012, 07:58:15 PM
Class is bound to improve after this season, and while one of them is an A player, what's the other one. Taking a great player and a bad player isn't really better than taking a good player. One deal, yes you've got a great player, but you're also stuck with a bad player. The other deal, you just get a good player.

Class is bound to improve, but you're not offering Class. :P. Not really sure what you're saying tbh.

I'm offering Stevens + a late second round rookie or a somewhat banged up star and a good young player. That's not getting lumbered at all.

Some late second round guys have played great this season, just saying...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Chris Shields

I meant Cooper. Screw up with the C names and all the talk of Class maybe leaving.

GM Franchise

Bogolov is great.

Ty, ask him. Maybe I will ask him, lol.

Jen, Shields, let the debate begin. You'll know the winner when I make up my mind.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Because Flips is an egomaniac and the title of "Head Coach" is sexier than "Ass. Coach"

Ty

Id agree with TBOne on this one. Flips really is more problems than he's worth. I tried to cater to his whims and he went to jail over it.

Ty

GM Franchise

I did that too but he is less problems than Velez was. That's for damn sure.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Hondo

Nick Shaw, I believe.

EBWOP: Ack, Blade ninja'd me.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jennifer

Quote from: Chris Shields on August 12, 2012, 08:06:07 PM
I meant Cooper. Screw up with the C names and all the talk of Class maybe leaving.

Ah right.

You know that Cooper has been welded to that C grade and is unlikely to improve at going-on-30?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Yeah it is Nick Shaw aka Some Bears player, lol.

Jennifer

Sadface, I wanted Nick.

Jennifer

I'm not 100% sure Hawk and Gogo can live up to Bogolov and Miller.

FXBlade

Quote from: Jennifer on August 12, 2012, 08:17:18 PM
I'm not 100% sure Hawk and Gogo can live up to Bogolov and Miller.

You mean Bunt?