News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

There are some hilarious speeches going on in the team threads. lol
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Derp, yeah. Bunt. I get those two mixed up. I think it's cause Miller was Bone's original coach.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

We're all here now. Let's lock in!

Jennifer

Quote from: Jennifer on August 12, 2012, 08:17:18 PM
I'm not 100% sure Hawk and Gogo can live up to Bogolov and Miller.

OH MY GOD I WAS SO TOTALLY WRONG.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Strike

...seriously, am I the only one that may be slightly concerned about Bogolov being involved in sex trafficking his own cousin after that speech? Even if I laughed hysterically.

T-Bonizzle

If I (and the Aces) win, I'm gonna have to ask the police to launch a full investigation into that.

GM Franchise

There probably is one. If Jen was smart she'd get right on that and help the Wolves make the finals.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

That would be lame.

Also Bogolov is too funny to try to send to jail.

Chris Shields

How come all the other playoff teams have gotten questions?

Chris Shields

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 12, 2012, 08:08:06 PM
Bogolov is great.

Ty, ask him. Maybe I will ask him, lol.

Jen, Shields, let the debate begin. You'll know the winner when I make up my mind.  :P
Carl Cooper is your type of player. He's a proven talent, and he's a strong leader. You end up with a damn good player and a top 10 pick in the draft as well. Not to mention, you keep someone in your conference from getting the top 3 pick. If you're going to trade that pick away, doesn't it make sense to trade it outside of your conference, and still have a top 10 pick. Not to mention, we've been discussing this deal for quite some time. Jen came late to the party on this.  I would dare say that we had a gentleman's agreement.

J-Reb

Quote from: Chris Shields on August 12, 2012, 09:02:09 PM
Carl Cooper is your type of player. He's a proven talent, and he's a strong leader. You end up with a damn good player and a top 10 pick in the draft as well. Not to mention, you keep someone in your conference from getting the top 3 pick. If you're going to trade that pick away, doesn't it make sense to trade it outside of your conference, and still have a top 10 pick. Not to mention, we've been discussing this deal for quite some time. Jen came late to the party on this.  I would dare say that we had a gentleman's agreement.

Ouch. He pulled out the gentlemen's agreement card.

Ty

Finals time! Aces vs. Bells.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on August 12, 2012, 09:10:52 PM
Ouch. He pulled out the gentlemen's agreement card.

Yeah, and he also wanted to wait and see if Roswell made the playoffs before making said agreement. In other words he backed off.

J-Reb

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 12, 2012, 09:14:34 PM
Yeah, and he also wanted to wait and see if Roswell made the playoffs before making said agreement.

You can't go back on that... ;)

T-Bonizzle

So I ran around the house yelling YES! at the top of my lungs...