News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

I kinda already said most of what I wanted to say about this deal behind closed doors, cause, y'know, I don't think deals are for the discussion of everyone.

Buuuut since it's out here, one thing I will say... Trading to somebody in the same conference is a null argument. He's also strengthening at the expense of somebody in the same conference. That cuts both ways. Besides, in the end you have to do better than every team to win.

Otherwise... I honestly don't think it's really fair to try and dissect the vagaries of another person's deal. It's your decision in the end, James. All the offers have their pros and their cons. I've laid those out where this type of discussion belongs which is, again, behind closed doors.

QuoteJen came late to the party on this.  I would dare say that we had a gentleman's agreement.

Not sure what you're implying... kind've unfair to insinuate I'm gatecrashing when I've said numerous times this was going to get tabled to basically anyone who wound up with #3, but I'm not psychic so hence didn't know who was gonna have it...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Strike

Exciting finals. Either "Three of a Kind" FINALLY get a ring as a unit or Boston does it with only 7 players. Kudos to Hondo and Jen as well for making their teams fight hard to get to the Conference Finals.

T-Bonizzle

Really looking forward to Inside the FBL

Jennifer

'grats finalists. Did have a feeling I wasn't going to hit the championship game but we made a good crack at it, at least.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Hondo

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on August 12, 2012, 09:18:56 PM
So I ran around the house yelling YES! at the top of my lungs...

Congrats to you Bone. You deserve it, hoss.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on August 12, 2012, 09:21:32 PM
Really looking forward to Inside the FBL

Congrats Bone. Good luck in the finals.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

James, Im sure you can buy out contract

T-Bonizzle

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

What I am happy to do is when the finals teams are locked in I will Inside The FBL from there and put the results up.

Probably works best.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Figured I'd ask first before doing anything. Just want to know out of curiosity since I've never done that before.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

james, was daniels one of the players you planned to protect?

Jennifer

I love this repeated coaching rejections, lmao.

GM Franchise

Quote from: domingo on August 12, 2012, 09:54:34 PM
james, was daniels one of the players you planned to protect?

I have to but he was the one who's contract I was going to buy out. He was part of Ty's deal with the Stars so I have to protect Rivers, Reeps, and Smith because of that deal.

Domingo

If he is part of the deal with shields you can't buy out his contractthough. If ty is protecting him, I don't think you have to.

T-Bonizzle

I kept the speech short and sweet. Let's go!