News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Shields

Quote from: domingo on August 12, 2012, 10:00:35 PM
If he is part of the deal with shields you can't buy out his contractthough. If ty is protecting him, I don't think you have to.
If you make the deal with me you won't have to worry about buying out his contract. This deal just keeps getting better and better for you.  ;D

GM Franchise

Quote from: domingo on August 12, 2012, 10:00:35 PM
If he is part of the deal with shields you can't buy out his contractthough. If ty is protecting him, I don't think you have to.

He has to be. Ty traded him to the Aliens and I still have him on the roster. In other words he has to be either protected. Only thing I can do is trade him.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Blame BD for signing him

GM Franchise

Just checked. Reeps, Rivers, and Smith (who were traded for Street, Daniels, and Boldeer) must be protected. Two of my other players are retiring and Umjumbo signed somewhere else so I can also only protect Finch and Lynch.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Quote from: GM TyTy on August 12, 2012, 10:04:14 PM
Blame BD for signing him

Actually I can blame myself for it. Daniels was great on my bench two seasons ago which led to the big contract.

Strike

Man did we K.O. this postseason quickly or what? XD

Domingo

You don't have to protect daniels, just the players on the aliens now. Ty has to protect anyone he is sending you from the stars.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on August 12, 2012, 10:06:36 PM
Man did we K.O. this postseason quickly or what? XD

Yeah it's going to be over in a span of, what, 4 hours? lol  :P

GM Franchise

Quote from: domingo on August 12, 2012, 10:08:00 PM
You don't have to protect daniels, just the players on the aliens now. Ty has to protect anyone he is sending you from the stars.

He is sending Daniels from the Stars. He sent me Street, Boldeer, and Daniels.

Ty

DONT PROTECT TRUCK!!! lol

GM Franchise

TRUCK SMASH! TRUCK SMASH! TRUCK SMASH!  :sparta:

Jennifer

Poor Truck. He just wants love. And trucks. Big trucks.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

Yea you don't have to worry about Daniels. He just plays for your team. The Stars protect him.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on August 12, 2012, 10:11:15 PM
Poor Truck. He just wants love. And trucks. Big trucks.

When I imagine Truck Lynch on the court I imagine a giant fat trucker looking guy chasing after the basketball like it was a cheeseburger with his arms flailing as he runs and tries to keep from losing his breath at the same time.

Ty

Oh, he's a decent player, actually pretty good. Just never ever... do anything except buy him trucks