News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Yea I kinda fuckd that up a little and West does need to step up. Bu every year blade and Hondo just make the least mistakes

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

it called playing the game well ...  lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Arkia Fisk

Now just how in the hell am I gonna be able to sign Flan and Shack? I see my first of many offseason mistakes coming on...smh

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Justin

Shack is going to want $20 million a year.

Cory

Shack is going to want the largest contract in FBL history

Justin

Technically he already does. $15 million is the record.

GM Franchise

Flan and Shack will equal $30 mil.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Quote from: Black Death on August 13, 2012, 09:24:36 AM
it called playing the game well ...  lol

QFT. There's an element of luck in the players you pick up and their level of synergy, but it's not like there haven't been headaches aplenty for both Hondo and Blade. A couple of missteps and their teams could've imploded just as easily.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Strike

Quote from: Jennifer on August 13, 2012, 11:44:46 AM
QFT. There's an element of luck in the players you pick up and their level of synergy, but it's not like there haven't been headaches aplenty for both Hondo and Blade. A couple of missteps and their teams could've imploded just as easily.

Championship speech. Season 6. GoGo Frazier.

Had it not been handled the way it did, the 'Seeds coulda imploded easily.

Cory

Quote from: Jennifer on August 13, 2012, 11:44:46 AM

Whoa whoa....Im not dissing them or anything, but thats why their playing the game so well. Their limiting their mistakes and that's they key to this game. It'd be near impossible to play this game perfectly, and its all about team control and fewest mistakes and Blade and Hondo have by far made the least.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on August 13, 2012, 02:09:44 PM
Whoa whoa....Im not dissing them or anything, but thats why their playing the game so well. Their limiting their mistakes and that's they key to this game. It'd be near impossible to play this game perfectly, and its all about team control and fewest mistakes and Blade and Hondo have by far made the least.

QFT. Blade and Hondo have played well and made the fewest mistakes. However they both have aging players which will be a big factor in how their next two seasons play out.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

That is true. Hondo has had GoGo and X, and when Blade loses Dom/Lights/Mays its going to really show how well they can play this game.

But hell....if I can stay afloat (barely) losing McLoo/Rogers/Bennett, I think Blade could do the same.

Dorling

It all depends on who you make the mistake with. I didn't make a single mistake season 7 and got my expansion team to within a game of the final.

This season I made one tiny little mistake - if it was with Danberry he would probably have shrugged it off but it was with Vraba and therefore killed my momentum.

Cory

All of my players were ticking time
Bombs. Never knew if I could fuck
Up with them or one mistake and they lose their shit. I belie the proper definition of a player who loses all self control after one mistake has been defined as a diva player.

GM Franchise

Yep, and I can't stand diva players. Give me the douchebag troublemakers over the diva players any day of the week.