News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

To progress the game...

Las Vegas, Kentucky, Boise, Tampa Bay and Roswell need to confirm in the future deals thread their protections.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Done. Sorry about the wait.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Arkia Fisk

Ok I'm a bit confused, Sonny has already left for Spain right? Did I already boost a relationship with Spain from that or do I still have to fill a protection spot to do that? I'll have my list up as soon as I get clarification, I know I asked it before but seeing his name on the free agent list has me slightly confused.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on August 14, 2012, 04:53:50 AM
Ok I'm a bit confused, Sonny has already left for Spain right? Did I already boost a relationship with Spain from that or do I still have to fill a protection spot to do that? I'll have my list up as soon as I get clarification, I know I asked it before but seeing his name on the free agent list has me slightly confused.

Nope you failed to negoiate this in time and he left as a free agent before the season happened so no progress there, but you didnt lose something and it also means now you have still your full six protections.

Hondo

Justin, did you just get back in bed with the Velez crew?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

I surely did.  It will work on this time.  I promise.

Jennifer

You broke Hdjak's mind Hondo! He's so traumatised he's gone into shock and can't even say anything except a greeting!

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Hondo

Quote from: Jennifer on August 14, 2012, 08:07:12 AM
You broke Hdjak's mind Hondo! He's so traumatised he's gone into shock and can't even say anything except a greeting!

It was the STD he caught from the PR lady that really did it.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Come on Dragons and Spuds...

Arkia Fisk

Sorry for my tardiness all...

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Hondo

I need to go back and check to see who owes me (and who I owe) scouting report peeks. Anyone remember right off hand before I start diving into a stack of notes?

jagilki

I don't >believe< any deals I've done with anybody included peeks at Reports, but, thinking on it, the one with you >may< of..... not 100% sure

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Can we slow this all down a wee bit till Johnny locks in his confirmed protects and unprotects so I can keep the spreadsheet up to date. IE pointless questions and stuff in the threads. Once he is done and the Expansion draft is underway I can start moving the excel cells around better. So if you see him push him to get it confirmed and we can start the expansion draft.

Jennifer

QuoteProtect: Band, Lugasoon, Reed, Luco, Weed and Paige.
Leaving: Massimo (FA), Trafford (Expansion)

From Reb is in the Future Confirmed Deals thread.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."