News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

On the coaching thing... I would've preferred not asking him too much, but things kept changing and I really wanted to know how he felt about the players from PR considering he coached there. Live and learn.

Arkia Fisk

Well I meant it more in the terms of the Coaches have wants and without their input aa much you can say make the wrong move which leads to more early departures. I don't want my hand held, although I'm not confident in my decision making at all. lol

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Arkia Fisk

When I made my own decisions Devine left, when I took part of decision making with Spots things went a lot better...lol. I don't think that's a coincidence.

Jennifer

Devine is kind've a tool, to be fair.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Arkia Fisk

That does make me feel a little better... :)

J-Reb

I make sure I don't let any opportunity slip where I can call him an ass. :)

Hondo

There's an interesting trade.

Griffin's a good pickup, but I wonder how jazzed he's gonna be to be on his third team in three seasons? That would be my only concern.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Domingo

True.

His agent did say he didn't want to sign long term with Seattle though.

Strike

Quote from: JackHondo on August 14, 2012, 03:04:41 PM

Griffin's a good pickup, but I wonder how jazzed he's gonna be to be on his third team in three seasons? That would be my only concern.

Could be one of those things where he tries to make a name for himself to be within one solid franchise but for all we know, it could just as easily backfire. Because apparently, karma just hates Jen sometimes when it comes to some of these players. <_<

Cory

Damn really liked BD moves.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jennifer

Quote from: JackHondo on August 14, 2012, 03:04:41 PM

His attitude will need a bit of a facelift, though I think moving team again/not being captain will take some of the wind out of his sails. Kind've a matter of "Look Griffin, we know you're good, but you're not the best thing since sliced bread"

Moving to a more team based play will help that as well, I think. But yeah, I'm going to try and be more careful with my general interactions this season.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

jen , your major issue will be cross
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Honestly I don't get that move at all. Griffin is good but giving up both Stevens and Chico is a bit much in my opinion.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 14, 2012, 03:20:49 PM
Honestly I don't get that move at all. Griffin is good but giving up both Stevens and Chico is a bit much in my opinion.

The market for aging players is pretty low at the moment, regardless of how good they are. She wasn't gonna get much for him, no more than a 2nd round player probably. So it's almost like she's trading Velez for Griffin with Stevens thrown in as sweetener.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

I think Stevens is much better than he's given credit for but that's just how I look at it. Now that I think of it it also frees up $4 mil in extra cap space for Jen which is good for her in the long run.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible