News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

It is, which was why I was reluctant to do the deal earlier, but, well, fact is that Chico wasn't interested and I've been encouraged to move Larry. I still have the draft picks to complete my team so it isn't such a big deal. The only big gap in my team is a PF, and I don't think that will be too hard to get.

Plus I've wanted Mason since he entered the FBL (his scout report was awesome). I reckon he'll hit the A grades by the time he passes 26, if he can get a consistent berth in a team.

Stevens isn't bad let's be honest, he scores major points and he's not A- grade for nothing. He's going on 28 though, as Hondo points out, and whilst that's never 'past it', it's getting older for a player who only has one dimension to his game.

Also I've had four or five hints that he isn't a very good captain, and I don't think I could demote him without pissing him off. Best to hit the reset button.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

I trade away two already ... Told t-bone to future deal it

hold on
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

I know have 8 men

Johnson , Davis , Bell , Rekov , Tafford , Fox , Beast  Breaker
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Domingo

I don't see the future deal posted. Are we still waiting for this to get situated?

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Rebel has claimed he should have the 6th pick in the 2nd round...but I dont see why. Anyone shed any light on this?
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Tampa Bay receive Texas Stallions Season 9, 2nd round pick (Hollywood)

Is it this one?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

I think he has the two picks mixed up. He has the one two spots above it going by the list.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I think so as well. I believe the order is correct.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

J-Reb

My bad. I sped over it and looked in the wrong place. I will shut up now and just go with things. :)

Cory

Quote from: domingo on August 14, 2012, 06:52:44 PM
I don't see the future deal posted. Are we still waiting for this to get situated?

dommm hit me up with the scouting reports mannn

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on August 14, 2012, 08:03:44 PM

Unfortunately some nasty Bears fans got voting and named him 'Grizzled Cunto'.

LOL what a wonderful team mascot name that is.  :D

Strike

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jennifer

I like how Farooq is earning several times what Sui is.