News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

"CUNTO! CUNTO! CUNTO!"

...best chant ever for a mascot? I'd like to think so.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

And now the Falls joust begins!

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on August 14, 2012, 08:14:01 PM
"CUNTO! CUNTO! CUNTO!"

...best chant ever for a mascot? I'd like to think so.

I can imagine them cheering this as a guy in a bear costume attempts to dunk a basketball during halftime of one of their games.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Quote from: Jennifer on August 14, 2012, 08:13:38 PM
I like how Farooq is earning several times what Sui is.

Thats why I asked to speak to him....gonna re-negotiate his contract before the draft.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Griffin didn't commit long term. Maybe he thinks you'll pull a Fisk on him, Jen. lol  :P

Jennifer

Well, here's hoping for a good season and no fallings out, cause I moved a lot to get that fella.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

jagilki

Quote from: Trumpers on August 14, 2012, 08:03:44 PM

Unfortunately some nasty Bears fans got voting and named him 'Grizzled Cunto'.

Domingo

I don't think Truck is with the Aliens anymore, Ty.

Ty

Sorry, I wrote in the wrong thread.

GM Franchise

I have a video message for Ty...

Les Grossman Video Chat

Ahem. You can go back to posting in your own thread now. Thank you for your cooperation.  :) :sparta:

Ty

Do you know whats weird? I made double sure I posted in the Stars thread... twice it didnt go through. Then I accidentally posted in your thread. Then I tried to post in mine again. It took two more tries. Why is yours the only thread that works lol

(My parents have crappy net and im visiting them for a few days)

jagilki

Nah, the sites been being a bitch for me the past few days

Domingo

Can someone post which players are still available. I believe I have the 7th pick and we are already at 5. Won't be near a pc until tomorrow morning and don't want to hold up the game. PF/C's preferred.

GM Franchise

Me too. Been having problems for few days myself.