Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

1. Stallions - Troy Marshall (BYU), G/SF
2. Steamers - Krease McCool (Temple) PG/SG
3. Aliens - Ty Williams, (UCLA) C
4. Stallions - Grizla Valinka (Croatia), PF/C
5. Blades - Dre Majors (Virginia), PG/SG

Cory

dont want to hold the game up but i need to see what Griz contract will be before I can decide whether to pick or trade the 6th overall pick.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Really a good deal by Rebel there.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Actually both teams got good parts of that deal. Cory got a good player cheap and Rebel got a ton from it. Good deal by you both.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Really it was:

A) Take either Shakers Lee or Lincoln Frazier for our starting C, both arent ready to start
B) Gun is two things I need. A) very cap friendly, and B) a legit starting threat
C) Gun is better than anyone i'd pick up at 6th overall. I dont have enough room to sign my second round pick, and next season I'll only have 1-3 million in cap space left...hardly enough to sign a 1st round pick.

So Tampa gets some ammo to help them next season and I get what I need to win now. Plus Gun has some experience that can help my young team....he was practically Tampas coach last season.

GM Franchise

I'm likely going to do something similar to what the Lakers did with Gasol and Bynum with Country and Williams.

Cory

Really think Country has earned that comparison? Needs to average 7-8 more points a game to do that

GM Franchise

I never said that. I'm talking about strategy wise.

Strike

Not a bad trade at all when looking at it that way.

GM Franchise

Yeah that is true. It's good for both parties involved.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

BD!

WILL YOU PLEASE JUST STOP SIGNING PLAYERS AND DRAFTING PLAYERS WITHOUT TELLING ME WHO YOU HAVE RELEASED!!!!

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

Guys my wife and I are at the hospital now. Whoever offered me beast I accept the trade. Ian let whoever to speak to month daniels and for the sake of thw game sim my stuff however you see fit.

Hondo

Ahhhh Rebel yer killin' me!

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

J-Reb

Quote from: JackHondo on August 15, 2012, 08:10:30 AM
Ahhhh Rebel yer killin' me!

Sorry...couldn't pass up Lee there.

GM Franchise

Man I made the right moves big time with Fox and Williams. Got them both cheaper than I thought I would and still have cap room. That is a big surprise.