Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

Are you set now, James?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Streamsanity is headed to Pittsburgh. Nice pick up by Shields there.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Hated to do that, but he was just too expensive to play off the bench, and a lot of PR. Disappointed to let him go, but my scouting report said Kradle was the steal of the draft and my coach really wanted him.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Chris Shields

Quote from: Cory on August 15, 2012, 11:25:10 AM
Hated to do that, but he was just too expensive to play off the bench, and a lot of PR. Disappointed to let him go, but my scouting report said Kradle was the steal of the draft and my coach really wanted him.
I would have taken Kradle at that 10 spot, so very nice pick up. I think your coach is probably right about him being the steal of the draft.

GM Franchise

My scouting report says the same thing. He is the steal of the draft. Last time one of my mine said that was about Sean Rivers back in season 6 draft.

Cory

Was tough tho with Shakers Lee still on the board but Lee needs to learn from experienced PF, C and I don't have that so went with hopefully the steal of the draft

J-Reb

I was going to take him at 12, so good pick.

FXBlade

here goes nothing!

I will either screw my team up completely, or succeed.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Blade on August 15, 2012, 11:49:03 AM
here goes nothing!

I will either screw my team up completely, or succeed.

Or you have done a brilliant job with him since we played the game. Key fact right there.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

FXBlade

That has been highly beneficial, I guess looking after your team really helps :)

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Blade on August 15, 2012, 11:54:20 AM
That has been highly beneficial, I guess looking after your team really helps :)

Oh trust me, I take complete note of the GMs who do the job with certain teams and try and keep a core set of players. Wheeler dealers arent going to build relationships.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Domingo

"This is Bob Breaker not Bob the Builder..."

LMAO!!

Cory

fucking asshole...not a fan of this agent that im dealing with. At least Nigel has wiggle room.

J-Reb

Anybody have the scouting report on Jack Foxworth that's willing to trade for one of mine? I have Davis, Wheeter, Emerson, and Morgason of the people that are left.