News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

Question... So my next pick in the draft, if I draft someone there do i hold his draft rights since I already have a full roster?

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on August 15, 2012, 11:55:14 AM
Oh trust me, I take complete note of the GMs who do the job with certain teams and try and keep a core set of players. Wheeler dealers arent going to build relationships.

Yeah, that is true. Know from experience considering I'm one of the biggest wheeler dealers there is, lol.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

FXBlade

Quote from: Black Death on August 15, 2012, 01:02:25 PM
Mississippi Steamer sign Pete Trafford to 4 year deal worth 4 million a season and 2 million PR.

^^ This makes me smile.

Has Trafford finally found a home?  He has been dropped into the expansion draft the past two seasons (Vegas and Tampa) and signed with me for the first season on 2 mill over 2 seasons plus two mill PR.

The guys ego grows like his demands once he is expansioned! lol

GM Franchise

Lol at Ty getting the Bells office trying to call Truck Lynch.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

His ego or Nigel's, one or the other. :P

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

J-Reb

He's a turd.

Biggest waste of a roster space in the entire game.

Black Death

Johnny he was pretty good with the aces ... he not a started yet

well I could get him to work with dave ... dave can mentor him ... I think that will work
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

FXBlade

He wasn't good with the aces at all... which is why i dropped him

GM Franchise

Yeah but you also have Massimo at SF to go along with Dave so you've got three guys at one position and Trafford's ego will likely be an issue.

Hondo

Not trying to jump the gun or anything, but once we've got our team signed and all that jazz, when do you want us to move to the next phase? (training, PR stuff, etc.)

Yeah, I'm a little bored today lol.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: JackHondo on August 15, 2012, 01:41:06 PM
Not trying to jump the gun or anything, but once we've got our team signed and all that jazz, when do you want us to move to the next phase? (training, PR stuff, etc.)

Yeah, I'm a little bored today lol.

Discussion with your GM and then training assignments and lock in. Also you talk about any PR campaigns you might need for your team or retiring jerseys.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

J-Reb

We're waiting on T-Bone to draft, yes?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on August 15, 2012, 01:46:56 PM

I've got a new game idea in mind that needs ground level investors... I call it Flipsopolis

FLIPSOPOLIS! lol I knew it!  :P

Jennifer

I'm sorry. It was just begging for him.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."