News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Montana's thread is going to get interesting.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

No way I could afford 7 million but I got to move him or Mav next season, really good trade bait

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

We're all feeling the squeeze this season. I went from spending 25 to 33...and contracts are expiring next season...sigh...

GM Franchise

Yep I'll have Fox, Street, Cooper, and Finch expiring after next season. However Cooper and Finch are close to retirement so I can draft replacements. Hoping Weed or Trafford can be developed off the bench which would help out with losing them.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Really hope my guy can be a James Harden type

Cory

Who needs a SG sf for next season?

GM Franchise

I'm hoping Weed or Trafford turn into the go to guy off the bench. Leaning Weed since Trafford's grade lowered.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on August 16, 2012, 12:03:34 AM
Who needs a SG sf for next season?

That would be me since Cooper is close to retirement age.

T-Bonizzle

I'm sure I'll piss off one of Richards or Deane, so probably me.

Cory

I've always wanted Richards. He's king of cap space.

T-Bonizzle

I'm just waiting for the day he storms into my office "WHY AM I STILL ONLY MAKING 1 MILLION FUCK YOU BONE! ALSO, WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF MONEY PINCHING NAME IS THADDEUS? GO GET A REAL NAME AND TRADE ME!"

Cory

Domingo

I'm hoping Cappy and Chase can work with Reg.

GM Franchise

I'm surprised Richards hasn't done that already.

Cory

Hes content, plays for the love of the game