News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Your team has a legit shot at the championship this season.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Who here has signed draft picks who cannot play for their team?

Not talking about the ones who have already told you to fuck off and left for Spain.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

Craig Gary puts me over. I'm engaging talks to get him moved along, but I'd sort've like the chance to talk with his agent and get some goodwill type stuff going?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jennifer on August 16, 2012, 06:53:27 AM
Craig Gary puts me over. I'm engaging talks to get him moved along, but I'd sort've like the chance to talk with his agent and get some goodwill type stuff going?

Because some people went mental in the FA signings and still had draft picks this has made the teams slightly lobsided. I am going to introduce a few Spanish players for those who have made contact with the teams and need roster members, but it also might be worth thinking about just allowing these players to go into free agency who you've all drafted and have no use for.

Or...I offer as a sweetner for those overstocked. The chance to swap one player in and the other player to go to Free Agency. That being only for those who have too many players.

J-Reb

I'm still trying to make room for Ching Bu.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Luco can be swapped out for him.

J-Reb

No, without Chin, I don't have a pf. Luco has to play there for me, unless you want to take pity on me and Chin can break his Spanish contract. :)

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on August 16, 2012, 07:13:29 AM
No, without Chin, I don't have a pf. Luco has to play there for me, unless you want to take pity on me and Chin can break his Spanish contract. :)

You have Boldeer and Willie Davies

J-Reb

Can we make an offer to Spanish FA's even if we don't have a link?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on August 16, 2012, 08:03:18 AM
Can we make an offer to Spanish FA's even if we don't have a link?

Nope

T-Bonizzle

Take Brad Jones and drop Rogers, Chris

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Dorling

Quote from: Thaddeus-B on August 16, 2012, 11:17:56 AM
Take Brad Jones and drop Rogers, Chris

Aren't the teams locked in now though? Too late.

Strike

Quote from: Dorling on August 16, 2012, 11:27:02 AM
Aren't the teams locked in now though? Too late.

Once we're unlocked, if I can still do that, I'll take you up on it. If not, I'll figure something out.

T-Bonizzle

I asked Ian about it last night. It means that the player misses training camp entirely