News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: Jennifer on August 16, 2012, 07:21:20 PM
Quite pleased with how that panned out actually... wasn't expecting such a positive approval.

Nice to see Abrax has kept the 'D+ -> C' trend alive with my Greeks. Hopefully Baal makes it a hat trick! lol

Edit: Yianni's a C+ now. :( . So sad I didn't move Johnson at the beginning of last season. Might've have the cap to re-sign him them.

4:24 mark, Jen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAvxebd7UTM&feature=player_detailpage#t=264s

GM Franchise

My team's review was hilarious. My backcourt is a disaster waiting to happen, my bench is full of whiners, and I have the worst coaching staff in the FBL...could be worse which is scary, lol. :P

Seriously though I love my team. Looking forward to the season.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

I am the summoner of Greeks. I bring them all to America to escape their horrible economy.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

Concern over my coaching staff was the only thing but it was more of an unknown so hopefully it's nothing major

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

I'm totally screwed, get your SFs ready.

J-Reb

Quote from: Thaddeus-B on August 18, 2012, 09:19:10 AM
I'm totally screwed, get your SFs ready.

I will give you Brother Leo for a high five and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Hondo

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on August 18, 2012, 09:25:56 AM
I will give you Brother Leo for a high five and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Sounds a bit overpriced to me.

(+1, btw)

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

yeah the high five ... cost to much
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

maybe a pack of cheese and crackers and a knowing glance?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Arkia Fisk

So, I need to know with Shack resigning for 17 million does he still ride out his current contract for this season and next or does the new contract start next season. Making cap room moves to try and save my life lol

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

GM Franchise

You should've asked that before pulling the trigger on the deal, lol.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

It goes into effect immediately.

Cory

17 million is INSANE for one player.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Arkia Fisk

I was gonna make the deal either way

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

T-Bonizzle

It's not one player...it's Shack! (And Nigel Falls)