News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Jimmy Street for $10 mil doesn't seem that bad of a deal now.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Arkia Fisk

It is what it is....to be honest I was expecting to hear 20 mil.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Arkia Fisk

If I lose Shack I basically am screwed.

T-Bonizzle

We can trad entire teams next season Arkia. after two seasons of peace, I feel an implosion coming on that I can't control or stop.

GM Franchise

And if you pay him too much you're screwed too. Bulous wants $9 mil. Richards will want at least $5 mil. That's $31 mil for 3 guys.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Okay, just to make sure I got this right.

As long as you sent one of your players to Spain to develop their game and what have you, you've got an inside track on the Spanish free agents that Ian listed, right?

Cory

Only thing is this league is built around 2-3 good guys....but then again Shack is a MONSTER.

But, if things go wrong....I cant see anyone wanting to touch that contract

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

AHAHAHA! I KNEW IT! I warned you guys in the chat. Check out the General News. lol

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Chris Strike on August 18, 2012, 01:16:27 PM
Okay, just to make sure I got this right.

As long as you sent one of your players to Spain to develop their game and what have you, you've got an inside track on the Spanish free agents that Ian listed, right?

Yes sir, just cite the move you made.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Strike

Quote from: Trumpers on August 18, 2012, 01:18:08 PM
Yes sir, just cite the move you made.

Sweet. Just looking to get rid of Rogers pronto and try to get Chi Chi Gonzalez. Thanks Ian.

Arkia Fisk

Bulous wants 6 or 7 last time I checked. I had to drop the cap room somehow and D'Amore will have to play a season for me n not fudge up before I give him anything

GM Franchise

QuoteYo its me James Cross better than a sex text with Brad Jones...

LOL I love James Cross.

Black Death

can you still scout one of the spainsh free agents
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ty

Bells are imploding, James looks pig screwed (Flips = worst coach ever), and looks like I have to convert a message therapist into the Church of Lebron.

This is an awesome pre-season

T-Bonizzle

Wow TyTy, that was an amazing move with Apollo.