Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Thanks, he's a tricky player but I see a ton of potential

GM Franchise

Maybe Ty should trade for Brother Leo and turn his team into Biologists.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 18, 2012, 02:01:49 PM
Maybe Ty should trade for Brother Leo and turn his team into Biologists.

Honestly, the only thing keeping me from doing that is that I forgot where he plays

GM Franchise

Quote from: GM TyTy on August 18, 2012, 02:02:37 PM
Honestly, the only thing keeping me from doing that is that I forgot where he plays

Tampa Bay.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

wait it first time someone has talk to apollo in two seasons
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on August 18, 2012, 02:04:55 PM
wait it first time someone has talk to apollo in two seasons

Yeah, there was no Biologist go between with him.

Arkia Fisk

Hats off to Ty Ty, he thought that one through.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

T-Bonizzle

Yep, so now I have traded away almost all of my Championship team...and retained one starter...

GM Franchise

There's going to be a lot of interesting scenarios being played out.

Ty

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 18, 2012, 02:17:32 PM
There's going to be a lot of interesting scenarios being played out.

And Im going to be jumping on every one of them lol

GM Franchise

I'm not. Been too much of a wheeler-dealer in the past and going by what Flips said all of my players want to be in Roswell. That's HUGE for me morale wise. No reason to shake things up yet.

Jennifer

^The mistake you make is assuming he has any idea what he is talking about.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

You never know. My team is like the Raiders and all these guys fit that mentality. I think Flips is more of a motivator than a coach anyway so he may be onto something.

Domingo

Quote from: Jennifer on August 18, 2012, 02:23:23 PM
^The mistake you make is assuming he has any idea what he is talking about.

^ This

T-Bonizzle

Update on Schedule:

I'm working on it, but I got called into work tonight at 5. So it's likely I'll finish it and have it in Ian's inbox either late tonight or tomorrow.