News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Yeah, I hope Rebel dont forget to clear the air with him before the commish comes down on him. Thats a volitile situation that I hope to score a player from...

GM Franchise

Butch Paul is Latrell Sprewell.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Dorling

Quote from: Cory on August 20, 2012, 10:23:49 AM
That is if he doesn't want to be the fbls Michael Jordan
Which was what I was thinking

Ah, but in parody-land FBL, Michael Jordan doesn't exist!

You can use it if you like - I'll remember it for future favours though!

All of my PR has gone pretty well up to now, hopefully this season will be a repeat. My suggestion? If a player has a great name that can be used, don't look a gift horse in the mouth!

Also, players want to feel special with their PR, not 'like' another player. It's very dangerous to do PR which compares them to others or recycles ideas IMO.

Jennifer

The lesson is once again; Do not get player's names wrong. xD

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Hondo

Quote from: Dorling on August 20, 2012, 11:06:10 AM

Troof.

Good example of that would be last season for me, when GoGo suggested Rattle Lee for the assistant coach's job. I replied something to the effect of, 'Makes sense, since you're the FBL's version of Isaiah and Magic'. He didn't know who the two were, and thought they were dancers.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Domingo

James used "Air Griffin" for Mason last year and it didn't get a positive or negative response.

GM Franchise

Yeah the reaction was indifferent to the tag line.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Quote from: Dorling on August 20, 2012, 11:06:10 AM

You can use it if you like - I'll remember it for future favours though!

All of my PR has gone pretty well up to now, hopefully this season will be a repeat. My suggestion? If a player has a great name that can be used, don't look a gift horse in the mouth!

Also, players want to feel special with their PR, not 'like' another player. It's very dangerous to do PR which compares them to others or recycles ideas IMO.

WILL DO!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

For Grizla's campaign, thinking of going with the Grizzly. His play was known as a strong powerful PF....whats more powerful then a Grizzly bear.....hope it doesnt feel too much like Montana tho.

Jennifer

Quote from: domingo on August 20, 2012, 11:59:50 AM
James used "Air Griffin" for Mason last year and it didn't get a positive or negative response.

It's much better to pun or to be catchy. Derivative stuff doesn't really seem to catch on.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

Yeah, Air Marshall is an actual pun.

T-Bonizzle

Wow, cardinals sins everywhere! FBL is a reactionary game, can't ask for reactions before the damage is done! Can't fix problems once they happen!

Also, if Franks teaches Trafford anything, I predict Trafford's game getting worse.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Thaddeus-B on August 20, 2012, 01:28:18 PM
Wow, cardinals sins everywhere! FBL is a reactionary game, can't ask for reactions before the damage is done! Can't fix problems once they happen!

Also, if Franks teaches Trafford anything, I predict Trafford's game getting worse.

Or some of you are just horrible at managing scenarios and what not lol. Yes the drama factor is there, but for fucks sake people still cant get their players first names right!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ty

And thats why I only deal in last names lol