News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 20, 2012, 02:00:25 PM
If they all become Biologists it will work. If not you've got a MASSIVE PR headache.

Either it works amazingly or it explodes hugely

Im taking a huge risk and just clinging on to hope

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on August 20, 2012, 01:58:33 PM
I feel that in a round-and-about way, I have eventually been proven correct about Street.  :P

In what way would you be proven correct?

Quote from: GM TyTy on August 20, 2012, 01:59:27 PM
I expect that Street will be brought back and Fox will join him.

Whos Kadeon?

Apollo. Do you even know your players' names? lol  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

That he's a huge headache and baggage player in spite of being talented?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ty

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 20, 2012, 02:02:16 PM
In what way would you be proven correct?

Apollo. Do you even know your players' names? lol  :P

lol, everyone else refers to him as Apollo so i figured it was some person with a weird last name. I had blond moment

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on August 20, 2012, 02:02:48 PM
That he's a huge headache and baggage player in spite of being talented?

Agreed. My owner doesn't want any of those types of players. Trafford did worry me but at least he's bonding with Franks so that's a plus.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Jimmy had his best year of basketball while a biologist

GM Franchise

That is true but he's going to have to be rehabed off of the drugs first before getting to that.

Ty

If I get street back into Biology, I can somehow talk Apollo into moving their church closer to the arena. I plan on building my relationship with them to the point that as any future players come involved, I get fast track on them and better contracts. Kinda like the relationship with Spain but with a church that can strike up with any player. Imagine if Redford Shack got converted? Or anyone really, itd be a potential huge factor in the game

Ty

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 20, 2012, 02:07:22 PM
That is true but he's going to have to be rehabed off of the drugs first before getting to that.

Disagree, Biology first, rehab second. Use the influence to convince him.

Its a long shot lol

GM Franchise

So basically you want to turn your team into a cult? Yeah, this will work nicely, lol.

I disagree. He has to be off the drugs to be a Biologist again so rehab has to be first.

Ty

lol, why not? defend them a few times, donate some PR cash, let them be and think i have some loyalty to them and it's bound to have some huge benefits to me

GM Franchise

Quote from: GM TyTy on August 20, 2012, 02:15:14 PM
lol, why not? defend them a few times, donate some PR cash, let them be and think i have some loyalty to them and it's bound to have some huge benefits to me

BENEATH THE PLANET OF THE APES

J-Reb

Quote from: GM TyTy on August 20, 2012, 02:10:15 PM
If I get street back into Biology, I can somehow talk Apollo into moving their church closer to the arena. I plan on building my relationship with them to the point that as any future players come involved, I get fast track on them and better contracts. Kinda like the relationship with Spain but with a church that can strike up with any player. Imagine if Redford Shack got converted? Or anyone really, itd be a potential huge factor in the game

It's the perfect scenario but a HUGE if. You are locking yourself in to a certain type of player that doesn't come around very often. Albeit, could be fun for you in-character, lol.

T-Bonizzle

Do it. Join the church TyTy.

GM Franchise

Ty should join the Biologists. However it might turn into a Mafia vs. Biologists type of deal since the owner clearly is a mobster.