News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Maybe the church can buy the Hollywood Stars.

Ty

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on August 20, 2012, 02:21:59 PM
It's the perfect scenario but a HUGE if. You are locking yourself in to a certain type of player that doesn't come around very often. Albeit, could be fun for you in-character, lol.

lol, glad you get it. Im just immensly curious to see how things work out

Quote from: Thaddeus-B on August 20, 2012, 02:23:20 PM
Do it. Join the church TyTy.

Quote from: Thaddeus-B on August 20, 2012, 02:24:37 PM
Maybe the church can buy the Hollywood Stars.

Brilliant
Considering it, if it starts to work out, I very well could lol. Itd be tons of fun

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 20, 2012, 02:23:44 PM
Ty should join the Biologists. However it might turn into a Mafia vs. Biologists type of deal since the owner clearly is a mobster.

lol, yep.

GM Franchise

The Church buys the team and then the Mormons buy the Spuds and it's all out religious warfare.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

lol, Mormons cant play ball :p

Jennifer

EMBRACE THE GREAT LEBRON CUPBOARD.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Ton of BYU players in the league including Bell and Marshall. Just saying.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 20, 2012, 02:27:40 PM
Ton of BYU players in the league including Bell and Marshall. Just saying.

Whats BYU?

GM Franchise

Quote from: GM TyTy on August 20, 2012, 02:28:59 PM
Whats BYU?

Brigham Young University. It's an all Mormon college.

Ty

Oh, and after the season or next season, I plan on asking Brother Leo to be my assistant coach should my plan at least have some success

GM Franchise

I wonder if Tim Cruize or John Tavolta will own the team by then.

Cory

Not everyone at BYU is Mormon.....Don't believe Jim McMahon was

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

He's the only non-Mormon I've heard of to be honest.

GM Franchise

I just looked. It's 98% Mormon so my mistake. There's a whole 2% I was wrong about.  :P

Cory

Maybe Troy is one of the rebels

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

You'd better hope not, lol. You don't want a DaKool Fox type on your hands.  :)