Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

FXBlade

Quote from: Jennifer on August 20, 2012, 04:47:42 PM
He still has three years on his contract, he won't be a free agent for quite a while. I thought he wouldn't sign with Arkia cause he was pissed at how that specific trade went down.

When did he sign a new one?

I have him on his final year in the Boston post training PDF

Jennifer

I might be looking at one with a mistake on it?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jennifer

However before confirming a trade I'd make sure that he was going to ink an extension, so yeah.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

FXBlade

my mistake, 1 mill at 3 years.

he has approached me and pre arranged a contract, all it needs is the trade

Black Death

bone made a bad choice ...

Jennifer

Well, there's an issue if that's not the trade Arkia makes.

I hope to HELL she doesn't. That would kill our conference as a competitive division.

GM Franchise

Yeah but Bogolov is like a father figure to Richards. That is why he wants to go to Vegas and nowhere else.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

she needs to look at moving  he from the conference not making the  team she playing against better

he a player ... he does not have that much power

Jennifer

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 20, 2012, 05:03:48 PM
Yeah but Bogolov is like a father figure to Richards. That is why he wants to go to Vegas and nowhere else.

QuoteI want to play on a winner who values me and doesnt put rookies who might be great above established stars...

That doesn't mean Vegas and nowhere else... and like he said in Bone's topic, money talks for him.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on August 20, 2012, 04:20:08 PM

As long as he doesnt hump my garbadge can thats fine.

LOL Velez is back.  :P
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

FXBlade

Quote from: Jennifer on August 20, 2012, 05:06:06 PM
That doesn't mean Vegas and nowhere else... and like he said in Bone's topic, money talks for him.

Not really on the contract he has pre agreed with me, extremely reasonable

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on August 20, 2012, 05:06:06 PM

Yeah and Arkia would be CRAZY to trade him to another western conference team, bottom line.

Jennifer

Quote from: Blade on August 20, 2012, 05:07:47 PM
Not really on the contract he has pre agreed with me, extremely reasonable

That's the bonus that you get for him liking you though. Just saying that it doesn't necessarily mean he will go NOWHERE else.

GM Franchise

If she was smart she'd trade him to me. He'd play like shit because he hates me, lol.  :P