OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FXBlade

Bone got Bob Breaker

and James got d'amore roberts

and pretty sure I traded Day for Byways with James at Seattle

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Neither of which ended up being there...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

you got byways , because bone held up that trade for so damn long , It pissed kirk off and he walked out on me
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

J-Reb

Quote from: Trumpers on August 20, 2012, 05:46:29 PM
This is also my point as well. I have notes on a lot of the players as I think I have mentioned before (no none of you can have ANY! LOL). I also evaluate your decisions as GMs in terms of signings, how you speak to players and also financial control. In the world of FBL, these will be measured by coaches, players and agents on how they react to you. For example if you make a huge gaff ala Cory last season or say Bone this season that is gonna hurt you. If your cool concise ala Blade or Hondo that helps you. Johnny is a little hot headed so is Jen so naturally some players are going to get wary of that.

I pointed out a couple of key things this season. How you are also accountable to your bosses as well for PR and how the team is performing. This off season being honest...is going to be a complete disaster for a handful of teams in terms of morale and respect they have earned from the "components" of the league.

If your real life sports team did half the moves you guys did you'd find another team lol. I completely appreciated that I have had to up the player "drama" in order to make it more RPG compatible, but even when I dont there are some bizzare moves in this game.

It's also a RPG, a chance to try some strange things...surely some of the moves that have been made wouldn't happen in a real sports league. :)

FXBlade

Quote from: Black Death on August 20, 2012, 05:57:32 PM
you got byways , because bone held up that trade for so damn long , It pissed kirk off and he walked out on me

Thats true.

and Day didnt make it as Seattle either did he? Isnt he at Kentucky now?

Jennifer

Yeah... I'm trying to consolidate my rep a bit, get it back to a better place. I know people aren't like, avoiding me but people will definitely notice I've had a number of guys fall out with me.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Yeah you traded me for Byways and I got Richards with the pick.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: Blade on August 20, 2012, 05:59:44 PM
Thats true.

and Day didnt make it as Seattle either did he? Isnt he at Kentucky now?

Yeah, he's a Hayseed, Blade.

GM Franchise

I had Day for two seasons.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

I could've had Byways instead of Brad Jones.

Motherfucker!

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on August 20, 2012, 05:58:39 PM
It's also a RPG, a chance to try some strange things...surely some of the moves that have been made wouldn't happen in a real sports league. :)

Oh I agree. Some of them are just plain awful though lol.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dorling

You need to be careful with Hawk Jenn....

Black Death

jen...  your over looking your coaches advice ... dorling right , you need to thread lightly

Black Death

Quote from: Trumpers on August 20, 2012, 06:02:11 PM
Oh I agree. Some of them are just plain awful though lol.

I did about half of them lol

Jennifer

I'm trying to watch my step. But, y'know, it's not "I'm trading half the team, Burt".

Definitely being careful though.

And I know that I'm not listening to everything he says, but sometimes the boat has got to be pushed out.