News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on August 20, 2012, 06:02:11 PM
Oh I agree. Some of them are just plain awful though lol.

Lol very true.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

jen... you forget , he offer pretty good advice in the past ...  not like he flips... if he speaks about team chemistry ... he might know something of it and that a red flag
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 20, 2012, 06:05:21 PM
Lol very true.

Like giving Carl Cooper 2.5 million a season to be Captain...I mean who'd do that...

oh...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dorling

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 20, 2012, 06:05:21 PM
Lol very true.

From someone who did no drafting and organised his trades at the end of season 8, to me it looks like at least 2 teams have drafted and traded to get a complete team and then traded the whole load away again.

Jennifer

Quote from: Black Death on August 20, 2012, 06:07:06 PM
jen... you forget , he offer pretty good advice in the past ...  not like he flips... if he speaks about team chemistry ... he might know something of it and that a red flag

I think team chem is just something that suffers in general if you make changes after training camp. However, I'm going to stay out of the room for a while to let this blow over a bit. xD

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

that might be smart ... never good when a coach appears and does not say a word 

Jennifer

Just realised we need to talk minutes... gah.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Dorling

Quote from: Jennifer on August 20, 2012, 06:14:15 PM
Just realised we need to talk minutes... gah.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd....deal with that General News article.

Jennifer

Black Death

Jennifer

I know. But equally I have a B+ level player leaving next season and there's no immediately obvious replacement. So I'm to sit on my hands and then try to figure out how to fill a HUGE hole without even considering the options?

NB: Not saying he's not justified, but we have different opinions on how we need to move forward.

GM Franchise

At least there are coaching replacements available.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Well, so far so good. Hopefully i didn't forget anything. Reg seemed fine with the move to the bench, so let's see how the first week turns out and whether or not I really messed things up or not.

Jennifer

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 20, 2012, 06:19:46 PM
At least there are coaching replacements available.

If it comes to that then I guess so. Hopefully not, but these things happen.

Justin

Forgive me if I missed this somewhere, but how can i go about retiring Rattle's jersey?