News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Future deal it, Justin. I believe it's 500k off PR to do it.

Domingo

Not sure if you have to wait until he retires from playing or not.

Domingo

Cory, Grizla is learning English from watching old cartoons, apparently. And i could have sworn you would have realized he was "Treenoing", not asking you a question. :P

Planes=Jets and Treeno=Tebow

GM Franchise

He knows it's Tebow Time in New York this season.  :D
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Quote from: domingo on August 20, 2012, 07:18:53 PM
Cory, Grizla is learning English from watching old cartoons, apparently. And i could have sworn you would have realized he was "Treenoing", not asking you a question. :P

Planes=Jets and Treeno=Tebow

I think the guys who don't speak English well know it from old television shows. That would explain Lazco's fascination with Bea Arthur.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 20, 2012, 07:23:07 PM
I think the guys who don't speak English well know it from old television shows. That would explain Lazco's fascination with Bea Arthur.

Personal experience, prior to my mother and I moving to the U.S. twelve years ago from Brazil, we watched a SHIT TON of U.S. sitcoms and whatnot along with taking English courses - Friends, Spin City, the whole nine yards. It actually helped a bit.

Domingo

Have a strange feeling Huffers is going to turn on me.  :-\

GM Franchise

Huffers is a team player kind of guy so I'd be surprised if he did.

Cory

So should I get a translator or use some of his PR for English lessions

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Well if you're gonna have my coaches walk out on me it'd be great if they did it now as opposed to the middle of the season, Ian.

Jennifer

I am going to be upfront about admitting that if Burt leaves then it's probably Hall I'm looking at.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

I actually expect Bunt to be the guy to leave and Hall to go "whelp, guess I'm head coach now".

GM Franchise

Bunt likely is the one to leave out of the two. Hall will probably stay.

T-Bonizzle

About to

All over this league

Cory

hahaha, we do need someone to fill the void after GM Franchise kinda went soft.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE