News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

oh fisk ... you pissed off your female coach ... poor girl
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

J-Reb

Quote from: Black Death on August 21, 2012, 03:56:36 PM
nobody wants to coach with johnny ...

It's been a bad preseason. I wasn't happy with my bench before training...I needed to get from under Brother Leo's deal.

Losing Chin Chik put a massive hole in my plans.

Guess it's time to lock in before more damage is done.

GM Franchise

You should've kept Lugasoon. He'd coach your team, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Quote from: Blade on August 21, 2012, 03:57:04 PM
Didnt you beat me in the final week of last season, right before the play offs?

Oh I forgot about that after you beat me in the play offs. I guess I wasn't 100% counting it cause you were resting players.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

FXBlade

Quote from: Jennifer on August 21, 2012, 04:01:22 PM
Oh I forgot about that after you beat me in the play offs. I guess I wasn't 100% counting it cause you were resting players.

lol, fair enough, I didnt think you were

Black Death

Ty ... lol

Lucic at SF and Deane at SG   ...

;D

Ty

Quote from: Black Death on August 21, 2012, 04:04:10 PM
Ty ... lol

Lucic at SF and Deane at SG   ...

;D

Whats wrong with that? I dont know basketball at all

GM Franchise

They play both positions. You will be fine.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

nothing ...

my bad ... do your thing

Arkia Fisk

I drafted a player she didn't want (Rick Emerson) I figured his personal stats would drop for the lack of synergy between em or something, I didn't think she would flat out leave. I'm thinking to start a petition or something against her cause that's three weeks of being paid and not doing what your supposed to do. Not to mention she just left, unprofessional and (sigh...) stereotypical.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

FXBlade

Quote from: GM TyTy on August 21, 2012, 04:05:41 PM
Whats wrong with that? I dont know basketball at all

BD will just be upset if you actually win a few games as the stars GM...

OOOOHHHH Burn

Ty

Say someone is a C/Pf and another person is a PF/C, does that mean that player a would be more apted to being a C and B a PF?

Strike

Quote from: Blade on August 21, 2012, 04:08:14 PM
BD will just be upset if you actually win a few games as the stars GM...

OOOOHHHH Burn

Take my broccoli. All of it!

GM Franchise

Quote from: GM TyTy on August 21, 2012, 04:08:42 PM
Say someone is a C/Pf and another person is a PF/C, does that mean that player a would be more apted to being a C and B a PF?

No, it means they play both positions and are fine in either position.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on August 21, 2012, 04:07:24 PM
I drafted a player she didn't want (Rick Emerson) I figured his personal stats would drop for the lack of synergy between em or something, I didn't think she would flat out leave. I'm thinking to start a petition or something against her cause that's three weeks of being paid and not doing what your supposed to do. Not to mention she just left, unprofessional and (sigh...) stereotypical.

She came to Roswell and is staying at my flat. :P