F/C
6'8
235lbs
Colorado St
2 - 25yrs old
1.5 million (3)
D-
SM

Actually, I think BD might have a future contending team...

Until it implodes

Black Death

I am actually better at press conferences...i will be good 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Arkia Fisk

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Jennifer

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on August 21, 2012, 04:07:24 PM
I drafted a player she didn't want (Rick Emerson) I figured his personal stats would drop for the lack of synergy between em or something, I didn't think she would flat out leave. I'm thinking to start a petition or something against her cause that's three weeks of being paid and not doing what your supposed to do. Not to mention she just left, unprofessional and (sigh...) stereotypical.

It's not worth the upset and hassle.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ty

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on August 21, 2012, 04:23:51 PM
I want a brocolli!!

Doned despite you not giving me trade :p

Black Death

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on August 21, 2012, 04:23:51 PM
I want a brocolli!!

you  got one little sister

blade ... did  your head coach go on vacation ... kirk same  to be in charge now

FXBlade

Quote from: Black Death on August 21, 2012, 04:25:56 PM
you  got one litter sister

blade ... did  your head coach go on vacation ... kirk same  to be in charge now

Nope probably still hung over from the post season celebrations

Black Death

GM Franchise

I want a brocolli, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

jagilki

I completely wasn't thinking and can't now remember, Jen, you Yianni PR wasn't close to what I just posted was it?

Black Death

well ...you have 1 million to use jag ...  so think that covers it if you want it to

Jennifer

Quote from: jagilki on August 21, 2012, 04:55:19 PM
I completely wasn't thinking and can't now remember, Jen, you Yianni PR wasn't close to what I just posted was it?

Yianni didn't get PR from me. Remember his contract was quite small, hence why I couldn't afford the pay hike.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: GM TyTy on August 21, 2012, 04:41:34 PM
Ask you coach and players for some...

You should do the same.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible